Dream responds to Magic

How cool!

I'm such a sap! Listening to the horns go back and forth, I could just imagine the Wonder talking to the Dream like a teenager heading off to college and leaving the little kid (or big kid in this case) behind.

I modified the words in my head, though, to have the Dream saying "Makes no difference WHERE you are" as a way to wish the Wonder well as it heads across to the other side!

Like I said, I'm a sap!

I must be a sap too cuz I love your thought of "where" you are :) I am anxiously awaiting Wonder to come to CA!!!!! Finally we get to cruise Disney, and we won't have to pay over $2000 for airfare to do it. I can't wait until October :)

OMG!!!!!:lovestruc That is beyond awesome!!!! How can a simple sound reduce a grown woman to tears of happiness and joy!!:goodvibes:cloud9:

I'm such a sap! Listening to the horns go back and forth, I could just imagine the Wonder talking to the Dream like a teenager heading off to college and leaving the little kid (or big kid in this case) behind.

I modified the words in my head, though, to have the Dream saying "Makes no difference WHERE you are" as a way to wish the Wonder well as it heads across to the other side!

Like I said, I'm a sap!

OMG!!!!!:lovestruc That is beyond awesome!!!! How can a simple sound reduce a grown woman to tears of happiness and joy!!:goodvibes:cloud9:

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! I feel kind of 'Disney' Pavlovian.....every time I hear the horns, I break out in tears! Happy, I can't wait to go again tears, but tears. :lovestruc I can't wait until October!!

This is so cool. We sail will be on Wonder on March 20th for our very first cruise. Can't wait!!

Jim

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! I feel kind of 'Disney' Pavlovian.....every time I hear the horns, I break out in tears! Happy, I can't wait to go again tears, but tears. :lovestruc I can't wait until October!!

Ditto! I'm sitting here sniffling while watching these videos - my DH just rolls his eyes and my kids get concerned because I'm crying!

Only 6 weeks until our 3rd Wonder cruise :cool1:- this time for 7 nights MR instead of the 3-night. One day I hope to hear the Dream horn in person - and I'm sure I'll cry again, too!

Thanks for sharing the links!

COOL!!! :goodvibes
I think some people are forgetting that the first 2 lines to the song are exactly the same EXCEPT the second one is a step higher musically. So no one is "off tune", it's how it really goes. I'm surprised people forgot that they aren't that different and they are blowing them in order from the little I saw. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter