• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Reception inside the Magic Kingdom ...

pixie921

DIS Veteran
So I was looking at David Tutera's Facebook page last night and came across this photo of a reception he did at the MK. I cannot even begin to imagine how much something like this would cost, but a girl can dream ....

n22964758067_767756_387.jpg

Theres a whole chapter on that wedding in the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings book by David Tutera and Kirstie Kelly
I pine every time I look at it too :love:

OMG a girl can dream, oh now if only I could see into the future for this weekends lotto numbers ;)

This wedding was actually free! I remember it from a few years ago, it was a contest for Brides magazine. The ceremony was also on the stage of the castle! So beatiful!

This wedding was actually free! I remember it from a few years ago, it was a contest for Brides magazine. The ceremony was also on the stage of the castle! So beatiful!

free for the winners perhaps! but not "free"! heh! that tutera does do things big! i always wish they would include the COST of the "upgrades" and changes he makes on his wedding shows!

I remember that one as well, Brides mag. did it to introduce Tutera's weddings, what i didn’t like is they had this huge promo for something Disney doesn’t offer...why flaunt this great event/location if brides aren’t allowed to use it? :confused3

I remember that one as well, Brides mag. did it to introduce Tutera's weddings, what i didn’t like is they had this huge promo for something Disney doesn’t offer...why flaunt this great event/location if brides aren’t allowed to use it? :confused3

THAT is a great point!! ITA!! It's like "bait and switch" advertising: "oh, you saw that and want it? Well, unless you have at least a quarter-million dollars to spend, you're not gonna get it!!" :rolleyes:

I happened to be in Magic Kingdom the day of the Disney Dream wedding. I think it was on Valentine's Day 2007. It was absolutely gorgeous!

async

It was Valentines Day 2007. I actually had to work that day. I worked in King's Gallery(in the castle) for Arribas Bros.(Crystal Arts). Things were just a bit crazy that morning. Beautiful Though.

Hi,
Hoping you'll get the reply, I saw your gorgeous autograph book photo/post. I'm FINALLY going to Disney (yipee) with my DH and 5 beautiful girls after saving and praying for 7 years!!!!!!...going in March, and don't think I have the time to make such a beautiful book...any way you would be up for the task..if so, what would you charge?...Let me know..thanks so much
blessings to you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter