Dream Pin Trading

gonoles87

Earning My Ears
Is there pin trading onboard and is it actually worth lugging the kids stuff with us to participate ?

Is there pin trading onboard and is it actually worth lugging the kids stuff with us to participate ?

Yes on all of the ships there is pin grading often with the officers and it's advertised in the navigator, CMs in the shops also may trade and some servers,

Yes, there is pin trading on board. One night there will be a special "officers pin trading" event where many of the ship's officers will be in one location with pin lanyards.

So yes, by all means have the children bring their pin stuff to trade.

My boys got some of their favorite pins from our cruise during the officer trading time!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes, there is pin trading on board. One night there will be a special "officers pin trading" event where many of the ship's officers will be in one location with pin lanyards.

So yes, by all means have the children bring their pin stuff to trade.

Can the adults do it??:scratchin Would love to start mine!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter