Dream on Good Morning America on Friday?

brewcrew

DIS Veteran
On Friday, Good Morning America has a segment titled "a cruise ship leaves a shipyard in Germany" (according to my tv cable guide). Any chance this is the Dream?

:confused3

I heard the Dream was going to be on GMA on 11/5, so the dates work, as I think that's Friday.

I already heard on another thread that it will probably be up on YouTube within minutes after it airs, but could someone PLEASE record and post? (I will be traveling at the time and hate to miss it!) (Who am I kidding - even if I WAS at home to watch it, I couldn't figure out how to record it - and I have the "old fashioned" VCR!) :scared1:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to DVR it. I hope it's a nice long segment on the Dream:goodvibes

UGH! We have an appointment to change over from cable to DirectTV on Friday morning! Hope that it works out that we get to see it. If not, I'm sure my fellow DISers will have the info for youtube!

Our Verizon Fios channel guide for Friday morning's GMA show says "Scheduled: on board Disney Cruise Line's newest ship; Bride Magazine Editor-in-Chief Millie Martini Bratten with Operation Dream Dress finalists and winner."

I guess I will have to tape the whole show as I won't be home....and I NEED to see it:)

I'm so darned I'd be in school while that's happening… I'm missing all the fun! I'll watch it right away when I get home! :goodvibes

I cant wait to see what they might have in store to show us. Hopefully they have more video of the inside of the ship and a ride down the aquaduck would be nice too!! This is just going to make me more excited about our B2B cruise in October of next year.:cool1:

This is when I am so glad I have cable with DVR...best inverntion ever....

Can not wait to see the what they will reveal????:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is when I am so glad I have cable with DVR...best inverntion ever....

Can not wait to see the what they will reveal????:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Not to mention being able to fast forward through all the stuff we're not interested in. THAT.... is priceless!

Woohoo! Just saw the Aquaduck! And more coming up. If you're recording it the first bit (teaser) started at 7:30 am eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter