DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

so can i get some help on the rules of fish extending?? lol. are we to have gifts for all people participating or does it get broken up into groups? what the general rule for the gift giving. im going to try and get some stuff over this weekend but want to gauge the quantity of supplies.

so can i get some help on the rules of fish extending?? lol. are we to have gifts for all people participating or does it get broken up into groups? what the general rule for the gift giving. im going to try and get some stuff over this weekend but want to gauge the quantity of supplies.

If the group as a whole feels that it is getting too big and it's stretching your wallet, we can break into groups, I believe there was a number we agreed upon earlier in the thread when we were to break of into groups. However things change and I have not seen many of our earlier members.

You can give per family (aka stateroom) or by person. There are no set rules really unless the group sets them themselves. The updated list is on the first page and on the second post. :flower3:

YOU GUYS! We're on the floor of the Enchanted Garden... I call dibs on one of the spinning tables! (I don't think we can do that but just in case). :banana:

Unless I missed it, I don't believe those booths in Enchanted Garden spin. We were in one the first time we were on the Dream in May 2011. They are only booths. Just didn't want you to be disappointed when you get there and find out. :)

Unless I missed it, I don't believe those booths in Enchanted Garden spin. We were in one the first time we were on the Dream in May 2011. They are only booths. Just didn't want you to be disappointed when you get there and find out. :)

Aww... I was told that they rotated every night to face a different direction. I mean, you don't spin while you're in them. (That would be like the spinning tea cups!) What a disappointment. Thank you though!

Hmm well I suppose it's possible. I guess we must have eaten there twice as it was our first night restaurant, but I don't recall them rotating. I may have been too mesmerized by everything else to notice

Hmm well I suppose it's possible. I guess we must have eaten there twice as it was our first night restaurant, but I don't recall them rotating. I may have been too mesmerized by everything else to notice

I've been watching first look videos from when the Dream first launched and the information on there could be incorrect or could have changed since then. We could find out for sure on the ship! :stir:

Ok, sorry for the MIA. We are not allowed on the internet at work any more, and my kids are in activities in the evening, by the time I have a minute not running someone here or there, I just want to sit and do nothing.

Still planning on the FE, and we are in room 2040.
Me (43) Jaycie
Riley (17) Son
Brightyn (13) daughter
Graedon (10) son

Everyone has had a birthday since we booked, so we are all older than my original post.

My kids finally do know about the cruise. We went out to dinner, i excused myself to go to the bathroom, came back with the puzzle and told the kids the waitress said if we got the puzzle put together we would get a free entree'. My oldest son at first said "you guys can do it, i don't like puzzles"...But I made him. He was the first one to figure it out, he said he knew right when he saw the piece with the smoke stack. My youngest was the last to figure it out, as he was doing the puzzle upside down. I will attempt to post a picture, but have never attatched one to this site, is it going to be complicated? I am bummed, I video taped it, and once we went to watch it the next day the whole thing came out in like super fast forward. So the puzzle that took 9 minutes, takes like 45 seconds on the video. Not sure why that happened. But it's a bummer.

Anyways it looks like some of us are neighbors, so that is nice.

We do not dress up for Pirate night, only because I hate packing, and that is more stuff to pack and organize. But lots of people do. We wear the bandana's they hand out at dinner, and that is about it. I wonder if they still hand them out. I better pack ours from the past just to make sure.

Ok, I am attempting to post a picture of the kids with the puzzle.....

Hopefully it works.....

Ok, sorry for the MIA. We are not allowed on the internet at work any more, and my kids are in activities in the evening, by the time I have a minute not running someone here or there, I just want to sit and do nothing.

Still planning on the FE, and we are in room 2040.
Me (43) Jaycie
Riley (17) Son
Brightyn (13) daughter
Graedon (10) son

Everyone has had a birthday since we booked, so we are all older than my original post.

My kids finally do know about the cruise. We went out to dinner, i excused myself to go to the bathroom, came back with the puzzle and told the kids the waitress said if we got the puzzle put together we would get a free entree'. My oldest son at first said "you guys can do it, i don't like puzzles"...But I made him. He was the first one to figure it out, he said he knew right when he saw the piece with the smoke stack. My youngest was the last to figure it out, as he was doing the puzzle upside down. I will attempt to post a picture, but have never attatched one to this site, is it going to be complicated? I am bummed, I video taped it, and once we went to watch it the next day the whole thing came out in like super fast forward. So the puzzle that took 9 minutes, takes like 45 seconds on the video. Not sure why that happened. But it's a bummer.

Anyways it looks like some of us are neighbors, so that is nice.

We do not dress up for Pirate night, only because I hate packing, and that is more stuff to pack and organize. But lots of people do. We wear the bandana's they hand out at dinner, and that is about it. I wonder if they still hand them out. I better pack ours from the past just to make sure.

I updated you! Sorry about your video.:worried:

Your picture didn't show. Are you using photobucket or snapfish? I would like to see if you could get it to work! :)

Okay DISer's, FE is officially, really, closed. We're past that 25 day mark (woohoo!) and gettin down to the nitty gritty. The count total is 14 rooms, I have a document already made out.

If you would like it please pm me with your email so I can send it to you (as it is a word doc.). If you are unable to pm, my IM user name is available under my contact info. It is no different then the one provided on this thread. I will also bring copies of the list with me on the ship and hand them out.

Next order of business, when would you all like to have our FE meet? Or would you even like to have one?

My email is sdmckinley@aol.com

Thanks so much for keeping up with this! It's so close!! I hope everyone has the greatest time! I up for whatever the majority favors for meeting or not.

24 days until we are all sailing away!!

For those who have requested the FE Word Doc so far, I have sent it. Let me know if you have any issues or if you see any missing information. (Because that's important).

22 more days!!! :goodvibes

Hey everyone, We just booked this morning!

This will be our 10 year wedding anniversary and we are super excited. I know we are too late for the FE, but I wanted to pop in and say HI! This is our 3rd DCL.

I sent a request to join the Facebook group.

This is my first time booking GTY (verandah) because somehow that costs less than an outside view room??? Does anyone know when we will get our room assignments?

Hey everyone, We just booked this morning!

This will be our 10 year wedding anniversary and we are super excited. I know we are too late for the FE, but I wanted to pop in and say HI! This is our 3rd DCL.

I sent a request to join the Facebook group.

This is my first time booking GTY (verandah) because somehow that costs less than an outside view room??? Does anyone know when we will get our room assignments?

Welcome! Introduce yourselves! Is it just you and your wife?

I apologize I can't answer your question as we booked under DVC but I'm sure someone will know.

Welcome aboard and congrats on your 10 year anniversary and 3rd cruise! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter