• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Murphy Bed Question ???

GrandCanyon

Mouseketeer
We are in a Concierge Suite. Is the double convertible sofa, and the single wall pull-down bed in the living room, comfortable for one person on each one? Or are they short, stiff, and/or uncomfortable.

Suite is the key word here, as the Cat T suites have double sofa and the murphy. So I will assume we are asking about a Cat T on the Dream Class ships. I have heard the master bed is as soft as others, the couch is acceptable for kids, for adults its a bit soft, the murphy is the firmest of the bunch. You can request a foam topper if desired to soften it up.

The beds are not short or uncomfortable. All beds are full standard length. As above the murphy is the firmest. I would prefer this bed if allowed.;)

HTH

I'm just wanting to make sure they aren't uncomfortable like sofa beds where you can feel the bars and everything.

For adults or children?
No bars in sofa beds. The lighter you are in in the sofa bed the happier you will be. A 240# adult may not feel the same way in the sofa bed.;)

Generally speaking the beds are not short, stiff, or uncomfortable.:goodvibes

Are the sofa bed and murphy bed sized for adults? We will be using a 1-bedroom suite for my graduation gift and there will only be adults. I just wanted to make sure everyone is going to have a place to sleep comfortably.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter