• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream March 21, 2016

Hi everyone!

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

If you guys create a document with everyone's information, you can just share the pdf through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started! :goodvibes

Hi everyone!

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread and just share a pdf document through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and Fish Extender discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is completely up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM (conversation).

If you guys create a document with everyone's information, you can just share the pdf through a private conversation confidentially with just those who want to join in!

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help getting started! :goodvibes

I tried to start a fish extender thread for disney dream march 25 2016 but have no idea what I'm doing .. this is my first cruise ever ! but I really want to participate and did not see any thread listed for this date on IrishCowboys comprehensive listing for Disney Dream 2106 ... can you check out my thread and tell me what to do ?

1. Thread
    Disney Dream March 25, 2016 Fish Extender Exchange Group
    Welcome to our group sailing. This will be an Easter on the High Seas sailing. Looking forward to meeting everyone. We will have an FE Group for...
    Thread by: Sweet2th, 4 minutes ago, 0 replies, in forum: Disney Cruise Meets

This is our first Disney Cruise! We are super excited and would love to join an FE group. Please let me know if anyone has organized one. Thanks!

HI Everyone! New to this forum posting stuff, first disney cruise with family! Want to join on FE group for March 21, 2016 Dream Cruise.....what do I do? Soooooo excited!

If interested in joining an FE please send me the name, ages, favorite Disney character, any special event you may be celebrating (i.e. wedding, anniversary, birthday etc) and any allergies for each member of your party. Also please send me your cabin number. You may reply to this post with your info!!

Last edited:
If interested in joining an FE please send me the name, ages, favorite Disney character, any special event you may be celebrating (i.e. wedding, anniversary, birthday etc) and any allergies for each member of your party. Also please send me your cabin number. You may reply to this post with your info!!
We are:
Doxey Family
Cabin #8102
Disney Dream
March 21-25
Jim Doxey, father, Pluto
Robin Doxey, mother, Goofy
Lani Doxey, 11, daughter, Chip N Dale
Calvin Doxey, 6, son, Buzz Lightyear
No special event
No allergies for anyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter