Dream March 20-24 2011! Engaged!

Congratulations! You might want to post on the cruise meets thread for that cruise. It is very possible that someone took pictures of you on stage and could send them to you.

We ran into someone the last night that was stage center in the very front with a professional camera that took a ton of great pics . . . they are like professional quality! She just sent them to me today! Thank you though . . . I might see what others have . . . haha!

We ran into someone the last night that was stage center in the very front with a professional camera that took a ton of great pics . . . they are like professional quality! She just sent them to me today! Thank you though . . . I might see what others have . . . haha!

That is fantastic!!! We usually have our camera out and have taken pictures of some of the people who have participated in the shows with the variety performers then either met them later so they could download the SD card pics or emailed them.

Congratulations on your engagement!

We were also on the cruise and it really made the sail off party special I thought.

We were on deck 12 and I have video of your proposal. It is actually pretty good. I went back to look at it and we are right above you and you are facing straight into the camera as you proposed. If you would like a copy let me know. Send me a message or email and I will be happy to make a copy and send it too you.

We were also on the cruise and it really made the sail off party special I thought.

We were on deck 12 and I have video of your proposal. It is actually pretty good. I went back to look at it and we are right above you and you are facing straight into the camera as you proposed. If you would like a copy let me know. Send me a message or email and I will be happy to make a copy and send it too you.

Sent you a PM! Thank you so so so so much!

I knew someone would have it!!! DH always tapes the sail away parties too. :)

Congratulations on your engagement. How lucky your fiancee is to be proposed to like that! :love:

I highly recommend a Disney Fairytale Wedding. Dh and I were married at the Wedding Pavilion in 1999 and had our reception at The Grand Floridian. What an amazing day-just perfect! :cloud9:
I just can't believe 12 years has passed already. I can't think of a better place to get married but in WDW (or w/ DCL!)

Congrats on your engagement! I was there and joked to my husband that he should propose to me that way next time.

That is fantastic!!! We usually have our camera out and have taken pictures of some of the people who have participated in the shows with the variety performers then either met them later so they could download the SD card pics or emailed them.

That's such a nice thing to do! :flower3:

Congratulations! I was on that cruise and watched your proposal. It was so sweet and I was crying in my Bahama mama!

Our servers had my kids' Shirley Temples waiting for them every night and brought out fruit plates even before they asked for them. They did ask my DH and me for our drink order, which was fine, as we ordered wine according to what food we were getting. All of our servers were new to Disney and they did a great job. Very attentive and even made sure we had good tables after we were by the service station the first night.

Congratulations! Just a thought...I hear you can get married on Castaway Cay. Exchange your vows on one of the most magical places on the planet!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter