dream maker package?????

pegster

Mouseketeer
I have several questions, i guess I am trying to think out loud:)
anyways.... I can use any help you all can give me.
We are going o disney November 5th -12th, i bought my tickets over the last 2 years at ticketmania, so i have all of our tickets. well my brother in law is going with us, so i need to get his ticket. we have ressies at all star movies. Is this one of the hotels in this package? We are going to reserve another room for him and ds. I was thinking if i buy these 2 packages that would include ticket rooms for all of us and 2 disney quest tickets, which we were going to buy anyways. this would be a great deal. i was thinking i could sell one of the tickets i bought on ebay. since i would be getting 2 more. Will they let me change my ressies to this package? right now we have reservations for 79.00 a night, so this would save quite a bit.....
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks!!!!!!
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

If you buy a package that includes the Ultimate Park hopper you must buy an Ultimate park hopper for everyone in the room. We tried to do it for one person and were told no.

Actually that is not true. If you don't need UPH's for everyone just inform them when you book it. There are also other ways around it (you can book with only the names of people who need UPH's and then add names to the ressies later). All this is covered at mousesavers.com, I think.

Is it the 7 for 5 deal? Did you price it out? The 5 days you pay for will be at rake rate, so make sure you take that into account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter