Dream Lights on the Castle???

caseylouandtyler2

<font color=red>Proudly wears her yellow Mickey po
Will I be able to see the Dream Lights on the Castle the week of Thanksgiving. I know it's part of MVMCP, but it isn't running the week I'm there.

What time do the lights "come on" ? Is it only during the MVMCP or every night?

can someone point me in the direction of a picture of the castle with the lights? thanks

November08128.jpg

When do these lights start shining? Our first day will be 11/11 and we are watching Wishes from the dessert party on 11/14. Will they be lit that early or closer to Thanksgiving?

Mary

When do these lights start shining? Our first day will be 11/11 and we are watching Wishes from the dessert party on 11/14. Will they be lit that early or closer to Thanksgiving?

First official evening of the lights will be 11/10/09.

Then, every night thereafter until 1/03/10.

Last year we were there the week before xmas and they were up. The castle was beautiful from the CR.

Oh Gosh I am sooo excited! My family has never been to WDW and they have no clue the size difference compared to Dl!:wizard:
Last year Cinderella's Holiday Wish was performed at 6:30 with the Castle Dream Lights being lit at 6:45.:)I think there is a great chance that schedule will return this year.

I am posting a picture of the Times Guide and New Information sheet from my trip last December.While the schedule this year could vary form last year's schedule,you may still enjoy looking at last year's.

WOW!A first trip to WDW is AMAZING,but a first trip DURING the Holidays is DOUBLE AMAZING!Your family is in for so much fun!:)

007.jpg

008.jpg

It has been confirmed.:)The 2009 schedule will be the same as the 2008 schedule.Cinderella's Holiday Wish will be at 6:30 with the Castle Dream Lights being lit at 6:45.Have FUN at the "Lights" everybody!:)

OMG!! I am giddy! We are going for one day on 1/3 and if it is true that the lighting will be taking place that night!!! OH WOW!! My kids (especially dd who is 5) will just be beside herself!

It has been confirmed.:)The 2009 schedule will be the same as the 2008 schedule.Cinderella's Holiday Wish will be at 6:30 with the Castle Dream Lights being lit at 6:45.Have FUN at the "Lights" everybody!:)
For some reason,when I have watched Cinderella's Holiday Wish,I have thought it lasted about 15 minutes.I have now learned that it only lasts 8 minutes.:)

With Cinderella's Holiday Wish beginning at 6:30,the Castle Dream Lights will be lit at approximately 6:38.

I am so sorry for the incorrect lighting time!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter