• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream June 1, 2014

Rizzo1 said:
Welcome, kruella...so looking forward to having you as part of our group. I am sure you will have lots of fun. Is this your first cruise?. :yay:

No I am a seasoned cruiser.... My mom took me on the original Disney cruiser when I was 11, The Big Red Boat. It's funny looking at pictures of that ship and seeing how tiny it really was. We have also been on Carnival, American Family, and The Dream once.

Rizzo1 said:
Welcome, kruella...so looking forward to having you as part of our group. I am sure you will have lots of fun. Is this your first cruise?. :yay:

No I am a seasoned cruiser.... My mom took me on the original Disney cruiser when I was 11, The Big Red Boat. It's funny looking at pictures of that ship and seeing how tiny it really was. We have also been on Carnival, American Family, and The Dream once.

I have 114 days till vacation starts!!!!!

Awwww..... I have mixed feelings about our cruise countdown! While I am SO looking forward to it (this is only our 2nd cruise ever, it has been 4 yrs since our last one) it will also mean that my daughter will be 18 years old and a high school graduate (this is her graduation trip, it was SO nice of her to bring along her mom, dad and little brother) ..... soooo wish I could keep her in high school forever! ;)

I am in a quandry trying to decide on a hotel in the Port area, seriously thinking about Hampton Inn, any opinions??:confused3

The Disney agent I booked with recommended the Radisson. We booked with them and it is $145 to park and cruise. That was for one night and leaving our vehicle for up to 7 days...and of course, the shuttle.

Hi! We are going on the Dream June 1 as well! I haven't read through all the posts but is there an FE group started? We would love to join if possible, myself, DH, and DD age 8! Any info would be great as I try to read all the posts! Lol

The Disney agent I booked with recommended the Radisson. We booked with them and it is $145 to park and cruise. That was for one night and leaving our vehicle for up to 7 days...and of course, the shuttle.

We actually ended up at the Radisson! I did the Priceline bidding for $60 and it gave me the Radisson. We are going to use the Park Port Canaveral across the highway for our parking, I was afraid that the Park and Cruise package would cost me more than just using that lot. Alittle nervous because it has had mixed reviews in the past, maybe it is ok now!

Hi! We are going on the Dream June 1 as well! I haven't read through all the posts but is there an FE group started? We would love to join if possible, myself, DH, and DD age 8! Any info would be great as I try to read all the posts! Lol

I will add you to the FE group, welcome!!!!

Kruella, you'll have to post some pics of the Disney Cruiser. What great memories you must have! :)

Hello!

My family and by Brother-in-laws family is going on this cruise and we've read some about fish extenders and we'd love to join that and try it out! What do I need to do in order to get both of our cabins officially signed up?

Also, any easy patterns out there to create fish extenders?

Thanks!

We actually ended up at the Radisson! I did the Priceline bidding for $60 and it gave me the Radisson. We are going to use the Park Port Canaveral across the highway for our parking, I was afraid that the Park and Cruise package would cost me more than just using that lot. Alittle nervous because it has had mixed reviews in the past, maybe it is ok now!

That's too funny. Have you booked your shuttle time yet?

Well guys and gals, regretfully we have had to change our cruise date to December 15, 2014. Do I have any volunteers to take over as FE organizer? I will make sure my list on page 2 is updated and forward the list of email addresses and stateroom numbers that I have received. I also need someone to take over as Admin of the Facebook group. Thanks and so sorry!!!!!!:sad2:

I am missing an email for njfl1234. Please contact me with it so j can forward you the list soon. Thank you!

I have sent out an email requesting additional info. If you did not receive it please pm me so I can verify your info. If you are still considering joining keep in mind this weekend is the deadline! 93 days and counting!

Hello everyone! I've never participated on a forum before so I hope this shows up right! We booked this cruise over a year ago and just found about about this! We will be on board to celebrate our son's 5th birthday. I noticed it's too late to participate In the FE but just wanted to see if anyone would be able to answer a couple of questions since this is our first Disney Cruise?!

1. Our son is only 5, just curious if he will be ok to hangout in the children's area even though he won't have any siblings or other kids that are traveling with us? I feel bad leaving him!

2. On Pirate night, do people tend to go all out with costumes? We don't want to be over or under dressed :)

3. Does anyone know if they do anything special for those celebrating birthdays? I noticed we can have our room decorated but not sure if they do anything at dinner or anything else?!

Thanks! We can't wait for our vacation!!

Hello everyone! I've never participated on a forum before so I hope this shows up right! We booked this cruise over a year ago and just found about about this! We will be on board to celebrate our son's 5th birthday. I noticed it's too late to participate In the FE but just wanted to see if anyone would be able to answer a couple of questions since this is our first Disney Cruise?!

1. Our son is only 5, just curious if he will be ok to hangout in the children's area even though he won't have any siblings or other kids that are traveling with us? I feel bad leaving him!

2. On Pirate night, do people tend to go all out with costumes? We don't want to be over or under dressed :)

3. Does anyone know if they do anything special for those celebrating birthdays? I noticed we can have our room decorated but not sure if they do anything at dinner or anything else?!

Thanks! We can't wait for our vacation!!

Welcome! We don't have kids, but I know lots of people bring costumes for Pirate Night.:cool1:
I also know you can buy a whole cake on board. Tell them you're celebrating, see what they say!

I've forgotten to look at this site on DIS.
I'll be OKW from May 25-31, then sailing along with the posters here to Bahamas.
Looking forward to my yearly Disney Cruise! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter