• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream July 27, 2012 5 night

Checked weather.com, and it looks like for the next 10 days on Castaway Cay, and Nassau, the daily forecast is a high of 87/88 degrees, lows in the high 70's/low 80's, with a 30 percent chance of rain each day.

I'm packing an umbrella! See you in 2 days! :yay:

Julie

i've reading and see there are lots of 10 year olds!! We have a 10 year old girl, as well as girls age 13 (as of today!!) and 4 (her bday was last week!!), and a boy 14. Also cruising with my parents :)

i would have loved loved LOVED to have done the FE!! just reading about that and how fun is that! my 4 yr old especially would have been over the moon about that. are there any other littles her age? My 10, 13 and 14 year olds can hang out together but it would be fun for her to meet a friend or two.

we are in cabins 6640 & 6638. i did get little door signs and magnets to decorate.

despite packing and planning for weeks now (we booked mid june) i am nowhere NEAR ready. this will be the 2nd disney cruise for myself, my husband and our 10 and 4 yr olds. the baby wasn't even one last time lol. we went with my parents then too-our older kids were away at camp. so excited to have the whole family for this one.

katie & jeff
connor-14, devin-13, ainslee-10 and leighton-4

Yeah!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, with kids, without kids, with babies, with parents etc. etc. !! My husband is just looking to relax so I'm not sure what I'll be able to get him to do, but Chloe & I are up for anything! Although we're signed up for several excursions so I'm started to wonder if we're trying to do too much. Eek!! Stingray adventure, swimming w/dolphins, glass bottom boat ride and bikes!

I don't mean to single anyone out,but since I have an only child that's 9, I have to think of her. :). I deal in spreadsheets all day so of course I had to create one for the 9-10 yr olds from this thread w/names, cabin #'s, etc. in case your interested. I have 7 on my list & hope I didn't miss anyone. Seriously if I had more time I would put everyone in a spreadsheet! ;) Lol!!

Tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!

We are on the east coast in Melbourne, FL right now, and will be at the port bright and early for our 11:00 am boarding time, tomorrow!!!

Safe travels, everyone. :)
-Jacquie

We are in Port Canaveral!! Everyone is very excited-I guess its good we are all so exhausted from our cross country flight today or no one would sleep tonight.

See everyone TOMORROW!!!!

After a 4 hour delay in Boston due to an issue with the aircraft we have finally arrived at MCO... can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Laying in bed at the dolphin, too excited to sleep but knowing I should just a lil more! My feet are killing me from 3 days in Disney World so lying on a beach sounds better than ever!

Darn it... forgot to buy a bottle of summin summin to have for our cabin and they don't seem to have a duty free shop in the airport (at least not pre-security)... oh well... bigger bar bill for the big mouse! Lol

Waaa! I forgot my luggage tags at home! We are staying at the swan and driving over to the beach club to get dcl transfers for half the party. Will they have extra luggage tags there?

Welcome home everyone. Sorry I missed our meet and greet. Thank you for the FE gifts they showed a lot a talent and skill and patience.

Paul

I hope everyone gets home safely. We arrived home safely albeit minus one suitcase. They could not find it in yhe baggage claim area.

Welcome home everyone!!!!

It was fabulous to meet some of you at the meet & greet and by coincidence at the martini tasting. :)

We had a blast and LOVED our first FE experience. Thank you all for your generous gifts. We are booked on the 3/23/13 Fantasy 7 night. Maybe we will see some of you there.

Keep in touch, and I will try to share pics with you all soon.
-Jacquie

We missed the meet and greet because our DDs were deep in the Aquaduck line. I wish we could have made it and many other adult activities. Our DDs did check out the kids. Ub twice but were mostly with us.

Jacquieone - I think we ran into each other in the restroom outside Cabana's the first day. You said "I have that shirt and love it.". i had my DDs in tow

LAKDARMom said:
We missed the meet and greet because our DDs were deep in the Aquaduck line. I wish we could have made it and many other adult activities. Our DDs did check out the kids club twice but were mostly with us.

Jacquieone - I think we ran into each other in the restroom outside Cabana's the first day while we were still in port. . You said "I have that shirt and love it.". i had my DDs in tow.

Sorry I hit send too soon. Writing from my iPad.

I wAs trying to say that by the time I registered it was you, you were past me and kids were in the restroom. Would have liked to chatted.

Yes we did!!! That was me. :) How funny!! I wore "our shirt" yesterday, lol.

Small world!!!

Welcome home everyone! We enjoyed meeting some of you on the ship.
Thank you for the FE gifts!

Wishing we were still on board. Now I have to actually cook dinner again. :)

We hope you all had a wonderful time!

:cool2:

Update: DCL called and located our missing suitcase. It came off the ship about 30 minutes after we had disembarked. They are shipping it to us. DDs very relieved.

For the first time in many nights I find myself asking "What does everyone feel like for dinner?" ....sigh.....

We enjoyed meeting everyone , and my daughter LOVED the FE gift exchange. She (and
we) enjoyed the cruise so much, we booked a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise for August 2013
:goodvibes
Julie

By the way, who did I open the door while they were putting FE stuff at the door. I looked back and had very poor manners and didn't introduce myself. I had just got done dealing with a melt down by one of my daughters and I wasn't thinking properly. Sorry about that.

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter