Dream!!! July 18, 2012.....

Hi! :wave:

Glad to 'meet' someone else on this cruise! Are you doing a FE on the other part of your cruise?

No FE as we are on the concierge level and with the "gates" they have only those in the concierge rooms can access them so folks can't get to our room.

I am surprised by the low amount of people on the meets sites as last year these things were going crazy with questions about how to do things, when to go to what shows, etc.

I would be happy too! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I will start a list of people, just post your stateroom numbers and ages of everyone in your party that wants to participate! Closer to the cruise we may want to talk about a dis board meet if people are interested as it looks like we have kids all around the same age! :goodvibes

We would like to participate. Sailing with DH, DS(17), DS(13)
Cabin 8622

We are also going to the Disney Dream July 18th..our first cruise!!! I am sooooo excited:dance3:

me:cutie: DS:rotfl: DD:littleangel:

Hi hm21999 and mommaof3disney!!!! :wave: Haven't heard from either of you in awhile....hope you are still on this cruise!!! :wave:

I seriously have do more work instead of spending all my time viewing pictures of the Disney Dream Ship:surfweb: it's sooo hard not too:yay::banana:

Getting close to final payment and online check-in for me in a few weeks....those of you who have cruised before, have you already done your check-in and have you booked any fun dinners/spas/excursions???

Getting close to final payment and online check-in for me in a few weeks....those of you who have cruised before, have you already done your check-in and have you booked any fun dinners/spas/excursions???

This cruise will be the second half of our B2B. 5 night on 7/13 starts us off and we spread out what we booked and have CC Cabana on this 4 nighter plus during the 5 night leg. Also booked Palo dinner and jet ski excursion on CC and will likely do the Spa Rain Forrest Day Pass but will schedule that when we get on board.

This cruise will be the second half of our B2B. 5 night on 7/13 starts us off and we spread out what we booked and have CC Cabana on this 4 nighter plus during the 5 night leg. Also booked Palo dinner and jet ski excursion on CC and will likely do the Spa Rain Forrest Day Pass but will schedule that when we get on board.

Nice!! Did you have any trouble getting what you wanted and when?
Any check-in tips for us first timers? :)

Nice!! Did you have any trouble getting what you wanted and when?
Any check-in tips for us first timers? :)

No trouble with getting what we wanted as our booking window was the 120 days. Even at 120, I was on-line at midnight EST to book everything :surfweb:

Tips would include:
Sign-in on-line at midnight EST at your window - 75 days
Have what you want prioritized / have a plan
Have some back-ups if you do not get what you want
If you do not get what you want, keep checking on-line and when you get on the ship as people do cancel

Most of all, if you do not get what you want do not let it negatively affect your cruise as there arer plenty of things to do and enjoy. Many times the best memories are things like sitting by the pool at night watching a movie on the funnel vision with the kids or something as simple as a water bike ride at CC. We did the Dream last summer and loved it but no way to do everything so our list is filled with things like Goofey Golf, order room service Mickey Bars, ride Aquaduck more than a couple of times, play shuffleboard on deck 4, do martini tastings, etc.popcorn::

If I can answer anything else feel free to ask.

Hello! Not sure if we still have a possible FE group going on here....anyone know.?

The Schulz will not be sailing on the July 18 TH cruise. We changed our sail date to the July 22nd cruise.
Hope you all have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter