Dream Job in WDW......................

Rhian

DIS Veteran
I know I've posted this before, but I thought I''d bring it back for some of the newer posters.:)

If you could have any job in WDW, what would it be and why?

I'd absolutely luuuurve to be a Theatrical Designer, working on the costumes, lighting, sets for the stage shows, parades etc. That would be fantastic.

I would love to be one of Disney's Civil Engineers. Mainly because I think that overseeing the construction of Disney's buildings would be interesting. :bounce:

My husband says that I would make a great "charactor" because I'm silly and love all that but actually I think I'd like to be a CRO (not a great choice huh, since they are fazing them out)

I'm a 911 operator for a paid fire rescue department and I'm good at talking to people over the phone but it would be nice to make their day and participate in helping them reach the happiest place on earth instead of telling a mother how to do cpr on her new infant and dealing with all the negatives that life throws at you.

Sorry didn't mean to be morbid. I'd just like to deal with people who are happy for a change.

Cheryl :bounce:

I would love to work at TZToT or HM!! those are the cool places

also being a chracter would be fun too! :)

I'm not really sure......I think I'd like to work on one of of the really themed rides...like the HM or something like that......that would be kewl!

I would love to work at Tower of Terror or the Haunted Mansion, my favorite rides!! Rockin' Rollercoaster would be cool to work on, but I would really love to work in the castle. I'm not sure what I would want to do there, but it would be fun!!:)

I'd want to work at World Showcase at the activies the little kids can do at each pavilion- or maybe i could get a job at the France pavilion to test out their desserts? hehe

I'd be happy working pretty much anywhere in WDW! But I'd wanna be a character....maybe Belle or Minnie. Cuz then I'd be giving kid's autographs, pictures and home videos that they'll have for a long time! I think that's such a great feeling knowing that you're part of someone's memories!

:smooth:

I would like to be tinkerbelle!! Working somewhere with kids would be fun too!:)

My dream job would have to be those people who warm up the crowds before a show. I saw them before and was awe struck at how good they are. They are very funny and just as good if not better than the show its self

I would totally want 2 work @ the Tower OF Terror!! That would b the best ride ever! Plus I could meet some righteously hot guys!

My favorite job in WDW would to be a bell boy in the Polynesian. I like interacting with people, and the tips would be good! It would be fun... I love the poly!!!! I'd also do it at the WL/ Contemp/ GF. It would be awesome! I love basketball too, so it would also be fun to work in the WW of sports!

I've just thought of a really great job! It would be amazing to be the Tinkerbelle who flies out of the castle in Fantasy in the Sky fireworks at MK. What a job!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter