Dream January 23-26, 2015

pixiedust: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

We are on this cruise. One of my sisters and I have been on several Disney cruises but our other sister has never been on a cruise. She loves Disney as much as we do so we are taking this cruise to celebrate a birthday milestone. Can't wait!!!
:goodvibes

Jeff (48, Male) and Emryss (46, Female) Winkler
Houston, Texas
Back to Back Dream Cruises (1/19 & 1/23)
Dinner Seating: Second Seating
Anything that you may be celebrating during your cruise: My husbands birthday and our 8th Wedding Anniversary

We would love to be a part of the FE group.

This will be our 2 & 3 cruises.
We leave in 22 days for our first DCL Cruise to the Southern Caribbean for Halloween on the High Seas.

This cruise is a complete surprise for both my husband and our 3 year old son. But I was wondering if anyone has ever sailed in January before? What's the weather like? Will the pools be heated?

Hey Everyone!
We might be sailing on this cruise.:cool1: Just wanted to see how many people so far are planning on doing the fish extenders for this cruise?

Shannon

My family is booking this cruise on Monday. I am just waiting to find out if my oldest DD's best friend can come with us. I am super excited. We are telling my daughters on Christmas morning :ssst:

I'm sorry I jumped the gun with posting. I ended up booking the 4 night sailing instead. I hope everyone has a good trip.

Is anyone organizing a FE exchange yet?

Hello, everyone,
I am going to book this cruise in a few days and am wondering if anyone has started to get the FE INFO organized/plan a meet. Very excited. This will be our 2nd cruise with our kids but a first for my parents. It's a surprise for them and I can't wait to see the look on their faces when we tell them!

Hey there! DH and I will be on this cruise, along with some other friends. Looking forward to it. Have meet incredible friends through dis on past cruise, hope this group is as awesome!

To answer the question about cruising in Jan, this is our second time (on this same cruise). Nassau was very nice, hot but not too; shorts and t shirt. Castaway was cooler, if memory serves probably low 70s. But it didn't stop many from sitting on the beach (adult beach was sadly cooler because of the wind).

We've never done FE before (this is our 4th DCL), will think about it. Probably depends on if we get plane tickets with free luggage or not (otherwise carry on only so no FE gift room).

133 days!!! 13 days until I can book Palo!

Hi there!! We just paid off this cruise yesterday and can't wait!!!

Hi, I'm Rebekah and I'm a Disney-aholic. We'll be on the cruise with at least 2 other couple friends. We can't wait!!!

I found the group on Facebook and put in a request...

Hiiiiiii Kelly!!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter