Dream Jan. 26 2012

Okay put us down as participating. I will figure the packing out later. We are 2adults. We are GTY so I will have to get back with our cabin #.

Count us in. Going to need some guidance though since this is our first time. We are in cabin 9079. Just the DH and I this time. We are checking things out to see if we want to bring our grown sons and their families in the future. :earsboy:

I can't believe the price of this cruise with a GTY cabin. We will so be there as soon as I talk my husband out of his credit card in the morning. I think, perhaps, we might surprise our kids (DD10, DS5). We live here in FL so there is no plane. Yes, I think I could possibly pull it off. Can't wait!

We will participate. 2 adults. Will have to locate cabin number. Do you know how to do a private Facebook page? That's how some of the groups list info so it's not in a public forum. Can't wait for the cruise!

I am sure I could figure out the private Facebook page- but not sure if everyone here is on Facebook. If you want you can Private Message me the info will that work for you? If not I can try and enter the private FB Page world - lord knows I am looking at FB often enough!!!!!

I am sure I could figure out the private Facebook page- but not sure if everyone here is on Facebook. If you want you can Private Message me the info will that work for you? If not I can try and enter the private FB Page world - lord knows I am looking at FB often enough!!!!!

I organized the fe for my last cruise there were only 3 families involved. What I did was make a list of everyone's info and at the 30 day mark I had everyone's e-mail addresses and sent out a group email to everyone with the official list and we would reply all to have a conversation amongst us in the group. We had decided to give gifts to the kids each day, so even though there were only three of us we had gifts in our fe each day for the kids.

Hi everyone. I just placed a 5 day hold this cruise today (but it is a secret surprise for my 11 year old daughter)

I got a great rate on a 5A balcony -889 for both of us - check your rate and see if you can get it down!

This will be our 10th Disney cruise. My daughter is a performer and I have to check with her director to see if I can get her out of rehearsal that weekend before I confirm!!

We would like to participate in the FE exchange. I'm not sure what information is needed, but we are just 2 adults (my oldest daughter and I), celebrating her birthday. We are in cabin 8506.

Snow here in the Colorado mountains today, and it is beautiful! But, a cruise to the Bahamas will be a nice break from winter by Jan 26!

Just got a room change, from 8506 to 9530.

Okay I booked the room! Surprise for my daughter. Just mom and daughter on this one. She did have one conflict but the director will allow her to skip the initial auditions and give her an automatic callback!!! Yeah!

Now what do I tell her school????? Advanced Geography trip?

I don't think I want to do FE's this time but would love to have a meet day 1. Anyone interested?

We'll be joining you all! :cool1:

Just me & DH - we just booked a last minute Florida resident discount that was too good to pass up!! :worship:

This will be cruise #3 for us and we'd love to participate in the FE. :)

Gary & Diana - from Orlando - cabin 10564 - celebrating 5 years together a few weeks early! :lovestruc

cant wait!!!!!!! :rotfl: would love to join a FE. Is one organized yet?

My 3 year old DS is obsessed with mickey and toy story. We brought him on a disney cruise when he was 1 but i believe this time he'll truly enjoy it. also bringing DS 9 AND DH. :woohoo:

Adults names- Michael & Shanna
cabin number- 10654

Celebrating Michael's 30th birthday! :bday:

This is my first time doing a FE exchange. Will there be a final list of the rooms and celebrations, or should I make my own as they are posted?

Adults names- Michael & Shanna
cabin number- 10654

Celebrating Michael's 30th birthday! :bday:

This is my first time doing a FE exchange. Will there be a final list of the rooms and celebrations, or should I make my own as they are posted?

Hopefully there will be a final list posted.

Do we know who has volunteered?

Hey everyone!

We're new to FE exchanges, but would love to be involved.

Adults names- Tim & Nikki (celebrating our 4 year anniversary)
Childres names / gender/ ages- Zachary is a 2 year old boy
cabin number- 10656

This will be our 2nd Dream cruise and we are all very excited. =)

Hey everyone!

cabin number- 10656

Welcome neighbors!

This is the second cruise for us where our neighbors were part of our FE group... sure saves on the running up and down!

SO... our cabin# is 10632

dh Norman 34
me- shonna 31
ds david 9
ds benny 3

looks like many of the rooms for fe r close. last cruise we had lots of running up and down the stairs

gotta dig out my dusty FE hanger :scared1:

Hey everyone!

cabin number- 10656

Hello guys!! I am so excited!!!

This is our 2nd Disney cruise and now we're hooked!

Adults names- Randy and Christine
Childres names / gender/ ages- Christopher. He's 12
cabin number- 10156

We're so excited to be apart of the FE exchange this time.

Adults names- Mike and Cheryl
Cruising with our Daughter Leanne who's 19
cabin number- 10652

This is our 2nd Disney cruise on the Dream and we are so excited to participate in the FE exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter