Dream Internet Access

rgrutland

Mouseketeer
We are scheduled for our first trip on the Dream next April! We are trying to convince my brother-in-law to come along, but he runs his own business and needs to have internet access. Does anyone have any experience with it? I know there are supposed to be hot spots where you can access and pay for it, but does it work well? Are there cafes in Nassau or on Castaway Cay? Any information would be much appreciated!!

I've heard there are wifi cafe in Nassau

I went on the Dream in '11. Unfortunately, the internet was painfully slow and pretty expensive. I forget the exact amount per hour, but I think I used up about $100 of access time in two sittings answering my work email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter