"Dream"ing of Spring break March 27, 2015

We just booked this trip. Me, DH and DS(6). This will be our 7th cruise with DCL.
I was surprised with Spring Break that the ship was still pretty empty, better for us..teehee!
FE..FE..FE!! Can we join the FE?? I would love to get started on making mine so if there is a list started can I get a copy?
Thanks, Lena

You can totally join, I will finish putting together the people I have so far and send it out before the weekend.

My daughter just sent an email to Dreamy about possibly joining the Fish Extender group (Its just Me - 64 and DD - 31). We just booked yesterday, which I know is a little late, but i saw previously that you might be accepting requests to join until a month before. If that's the case, then we just made it! If it's too late to participate, we understand as well.
It's will be our 12th Disney Cruise, and we are looking forward to a nice mother/daughter weekend! Still awaiting our exact stateroom assignment (we should get it in the next few days I hope!), but we wanted to let all of you know about our interest in doing the Fish Extender as soon as possible so that we hopefully have a chance to participate!
Regardless, we are looking forward to seeing all of you on the Dream!

Hello! I'm way late to the game, but we just booked last night. I would LOVE to join in on the FE. Not sure if I'm too late? I also don't have a room assignment yet since I just booked. With the Florida Resident Special I got, they said it may be another week or so before we get the number. Let me know if I can still join in & get you the room number later. I have a 7 yr old daughter & 18 mo old son that are beyond excited.

Hi, this is our first Disney cruise and we would love to join in on the FE (hope its not too late) We just booked our dream cruise today and dont have a room assignment yet. I have a 3 yo daughter who will celebrate her 4th birthday in the cruise on March 29th. Looking forward to see you all on the Dream! - Iris

I'm so glad more families are joining. welcome everyone!
I think you're fine on the FE. Dreamy is coordinating it but hasn't been online since last weekend so hopefully she'll get you all added and we'll get a list soon. I really want to start on my FE items.

Have a Magical Day!

Anyone have a tween that will be going to Edge? Izabella is an only child and it would be a lot more fun if she had at least talked with someone before we go!

There are SO many cute ideas for FE items on Pinterest. I'd love to get started on making something up as well. I'm so bummed I don't have a room number yet & hope I get it soon so we can make the list. This is my 4th Disney cruise but I had never heard of the FE before. It's been 4 years since being on a DC

Sorry I've been MiA, everyone decided to get sick one after the other... I will send the list out tonight!

There are SO many cute ideas for FE items on Pinterest. I'd love to get started on making something up as well. I'm so bummed I don't have a room number yet & hope I get it soon so we can make the list. This is my 4th Disney cruise but I had never heard of the FE before. It's been 4 years since being on a DC

Send me your info and I will put the room number TBA and we can update when you know

Hi, this is our first Disney cruise and we would love to join in on the FE (hope its not too late) We just booked our dream cruise today and dont have a room assignment yet. I have a 3 yo daughter who will celebrate her 4th birthday in the cruise on March 29th. Looking forward to see you all on the Dream! - Iris

Send me your info and I will add you to the FE list!

I sent out the quick roster of everyone in our group. If you did not get it, please let me know. I will send out the likes/dislikes list tomorrow afternoon...

Thanks for the patience!

Tried a few times to get linked to the meet and great page for this date, so starting another one with the date in the title.

Who else is joining us on this cruise besides the few I already know about!? Would LOVE to get FE's started, so many cute things out in clearance sections right now! :cool1:

Hope to connect with more people soon. It will be myself, DH, DD (10) and DS (8). I can't wait, they don't know we are officially going...but 10 year old is catching on...:confused3
My family and I are going to be sailing on the March 27 2015 Disney Dream and I've looked everywhere trying to find a group to join for FE any advice?

Anyone who wants to participate in the FE group should fill out the following information and send it to me as a PM. I will compile everything onto one form and distribute it to the participants! Provide as much or as little information as you are comfortable. At the very least, include your DisName, room number, serious allergies, and how many adults/teens/kids/babies.

Basic Info:
Sherry Johnson Travel Agent
DisName: Sherrydjohnson
Cabin #: it said stateroom GTY I don't know if they've not assigned me one yet?

Copy for each person in your group:

Name: Sherry Johnson
Fav. Characters: Mickey
Fav color: blues/pinks
Allergies: none
Major dislikes: none
Celebration onboard: my two daughters bday

Name: James Johnson
Fav. Characters: Donald
Fav color: neutrals
Celebration onboard: my two daughters bday

Name: Chelsea Johnson
Fav. Characters: Eeyore
Fav color: green/blue
Celebration onboard: 21st bday

Name: Shayne Johnson
Fav. Characters: Stitch, Piglet, Beast
Fav color: pastels
Celebration onboard: 15th bday

Anyone else's input or idea are very welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter