"Dream"ing of Spring break March 27, 2015

So far I've gotten 3 replies about the Fish Extenders.

I figured I would give it until the one month mark before I closed things up and sent out the info. If you all prefer, I can do that sooner...

So far I've gotten 3 replies about the Fish Extenders.

I figured I would give it until the one month mark before I closed things up and sent out the info. If you all prefer, I can do that sooner...

I am trying to send you a message with our info for the fish extender. I have no idea how to do this. All I see is a post to your profile. Please message me! Thanks :)

Anyone who wants to participate in the FE group should fill out the following information and send it to me as a PM. I will compile everything onto one form and distribute it to the participants! Provide as much or as little information as you are comfortable. At the very least, include your DisName, room number, serious allergies, and how many adults/teens/kids/babies.

Basic Info:

DisName:
Cabin #:

Copy for each person in your group:

Name:
Fav. Characters:
Fav color:
Allergies:
Major dislikes:
Celebration onboard:

Anyone else's input or idea are very welcome!
Good Evening. We just booked our cruise today (better late than never) - this is ou 8th Disney Cruise. Is it too late to get in on the Fishe Extender action? Our kids love to be part of this let us know. We have one boy (10) and one girl (14). Thanks!

Good evening. We are the Carlon family from Vero Beach. We just booked our cruise today (yep, better late than never). Anyway, we are hoping that we can join the fish extender fun. We have one daughter (14) and a son (10). This is our 8th cruise - 2nd time on the Dream. Our cabin number is 9530. Let us know. Counting down to vacation!

Sorry I've been out, sick babies and lots of work! I'm still collecting Fish Extender info and will be sending out the compiled list by the 27th so that we have enough time to get our gifts together!

I got my luggage tags in the mail over the weekend, so I'm psyched!!!

I am trying to send you a message with our info for the fish extender. I have no idea how to do this. All I see is a post to your profile. Please message me! Thanks :)

You might need a certain number of posts to be able to send a PM... I think it's 10. I can't even send a PM to you

Hi, Just sent an email to you Dreamy. We have 2 excited girls 4&6 ready for Disney fun. First timers.

This is going to be so much fun, we are up to 7 families for the FE group! It will be nice having a smaller exchange since a bunch of us are first timers...

We just booked this trip. Me, DH and DS(6). This will be our 7th cruise with DCL.
I was surprised with Spring Break that the ship was still pretty empty, better for us..teehee!
FE..FE..FE!! Can we join the FE?? I would love to get started on making mine so if there is a list started can I get a copy?
Thanks, Lena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter