"Dream"ing of Spring Break - March 27, 2015

YES we are! :cool1: Just booked tonight and have been searching on here for others! 6 months seems so far away!!!

I know was thinking we would have the ship to our selves. ;) We are flying down the night before and staying at Art of Animation. What floor will you be on? We are on the 9th floor. Hope we learn of more people! Have you been on a DCL before?

GREAT! Now we know of 3 families! :cool1: Anyone know how we set up a link on the meet and greet pages so we can find more?? New to this site, not sure how it all works. First cruise for us too! Kids know we are going but don't know that its officially booked, trying to keep that surprise until christmas. VERY hard since I'm so excited!!:mickeyjum

Yeah more people!! I asked Irish Cowboy to add our cruise to the meets page, but I must have done something wrong!! I will try again!!

We just booked this morning! This will be my first ever cruise and I am super excited!!!

What you need to do is start a new thread on the DIS meets forum at this link. This is the general cruise info forum and it will get lost scattered among the threads where you are posting now.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85

You then post the link to that thread on the appropriate ship/year thread that is stuck at the top so your meet thread can be included in the listing in the first post.

We have 2 sons (2 year old and a 7 month old), but we are leaving them with grandma!!! It's my 30th birthday, so we are doing the romantic and indulgent thing... I already have a feeling we will be planning our first family cruise on the drive home :rolleyes1

Thanks lbgraves!! You posted:

You then post the link to that thread on the appropriate ship/year thread that is stuck at the top so your meet thread can be included in the listing in the first post.

The thing I don't know how to do is create a link. Sorry I am so dumb, but I have been copying and pasting and that's obviously not it!!

I appreciate your help so much!

Yeah I agree with Peytoncolts, thanks for your help but I don't know how to do that either. this is still so new but want to learn.

dreamy-that is great! yes I'm sure you will be back many times. :goodvibes

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

First time cruise with husband and 3 grandchildren. Looking for a place to stay before we board the ship

Grannycandy, we are staying at the airport hotel because we don't arrive until 12:30 Friday morning! Did you search hotels in the cruise forum? I am sure that people have talked about which ones are better! Sorry I could not be more help!

Good evening. We are the Carlon family and just booked our cruise today (better late than never). Has anyone organized Fish Extenders for this sailing? We would love to be part of it if possible. Let us know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter