Dream/Fantasy Muster Stations

Question - is anyone still updating the list on page 1? The last update was 5/22/2013. I really don't want to wade through all the posts since then to see if my room is in there (since it's not on the list).

Dream - 7673 - station P inside Evolution on Deck 4

Looking for 8584 on the Dream.
I'm assuming it's one of the theaters based on the closest staterooms currently on the list.

where is M - on deck?
What deck?

Does this mean we will be right where they are having the sail away party? So best place to be?

Hi! We were just in 10628 on the Fantasy and the muster station was N - on deck Starboard side.

Does anyone know the muster station on the Dream for cabins 8582 and 8592? Thank you!!

Can you tell me where the muster station location is for stateroom # 2033, Cat 11C - accessible room? Any pics of room 2033 would be good.
Thank you!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter