Dream Drink Station

pensfan8771

"To be on the deck of a great ship on a star-fille
I noticed that since alot of people on here were posting that they did not see a drink station(s) on the Dream deck plans for along time I thought this would please alot. Lo and behold, I found a picture of one thats on the Dream even though people were worried about there not being one :rotfl2::rotfl2: even though its one staple for DCL that sets it apart from other cruise lines that obviously it wouldnt be taken away :rotfl::cool1:

DSC_0440.JPG

or (in case you can't see the picture above)

http://picasaweb.google.com/emt5222...7stL7Z0wE&feat=directlink#5560604353294306946

Awesome! I noticed that you can keep on surfing through this person's other Dream photos...and there are a TON! Great ones!

Good find!

Thanks for the heads up about the TR -- thrilling to get one already!

I loved looking at all the pics. It makes me all excited, I still have 8 months to go!

I noticed that since alot of people on here were posting that they did not see a drink station(s) on the Dream deck plans for along time I thought this would please alot. Lo and behold, I found a picture of one thats on the Dream even though people were worried about there not being one :rotfl2::rotfl2: even though its one staple for DCL that sets it apart from other cruise lines that obviously it wouldnt be taken away :rotfl::cool1:

DSC_0440.JPG

http://picasaweb.google.com/emt5222...7stL7Z0wE&feat=directlink#5560604353294306946

Thank you for posting that link. Those pictures were AMAZING!!!

Thank you! Easily the most photos I've seen from onboard. I'm sure the first of many more....

Love all the pics! Can't wait for my cruise in April. Guess I'm gonna need more memory cards to capture all the wonderful stuff.

I see something they could have removed.... that terrible coffee!

DSC_0440.JPG

Thanks for posting this link it has a ton of great photo's in it. :cool1:

Wondering -- do you remember if there was Diet Sprite on the drink station??? It's my nectar of choice:goodvibes Thanks for the pic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter