Dream disembarkation time?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Disney's Fan, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Disney's Fan

Disney's Fan Mouseketeer

I am scheduling ****** Transportation to take us to OIA after cruise, and I need to give them a pickup time. (They will charge $50/ half hour if we are more than 30 minutes past the time scheduled.) With more people on the Dream, I'm wondering if 9-9:30 would still be a typical disembarkation time. Anybody with Dream disembarkation advice? Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

They still want people off the ship by 9AM so I would plan on that.

4. Disney's Fan

Disney's Fan Mouseketeer

Okay, thanks so much! I think I will put 9:15 as my pickup time just to be safe. At least that would give me until 9:45 for any unexpected issues.

5. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

If you plan on being out by 9:30 I would make sure to either have the early breakfast or skip breakfast. On the MV we did not get off the ship till about 10:30-10:45. On the magic and wonder we do 8am breakfast and then are out for pickup by 9am.

6. Mindibellcm

Mindibellcm DIS Veteran

Just off the Dream this morning. We had breakfast at 8:00 and were in our car at Hertz at 9:15.

It was moving smoothly this morning.
    Mindi

7. jiminyC_fan

jiminyC_fan <font color=FF00CC>Missing Captain Mickey!<br><fon

We did the B2B MV Dream. The first was a nightmare for disembarking due to customs. We decided to avoid it for the second one and skipped breakfast. They opened the doors at 7:30am.

8. Disney's Fan

Disney's Fan Mouseketeer

Thank you for the replies! I don't want to skip breakfast, so now I'm thinking I should put a 9:45 pickup time so I don't stress out if there is a snag in getting out by 9. I guess I would rather be waiting for our limo calmly than stressing out about getting off the boat in time. Thanks again!

9. stitch34

stitch34 DIS Veteran

Was wondering how this worked also... we are totally not early risers. On vacation 8:30 is early for us to get up, 9:00 out the door. So what time are we really looking at the latest we'll be able to leave our room that day? Will be skipping breakfast.

10. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

They want you out of your cabin by 8:00am. So that last morning is definately an early morning for all. They have to get the cabins ready for the next set of cruisers.

11. diznefamily

diznefamily Mouseketeer

Is it possible to be off the ship by 8:00 am?

12. loveysbydesign

loveysbydesign I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream

When we cruised on the Magic in 2009 we ate our breakfast out at the tables by the pool with food we had gotten at the buffet. It was a relaxing breakfast while reminiscing about our cruise!
    Can you do this on the Dream? Except that I guess we would eat at the outdoor tables by Cabana's?