• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream disembarkation time?

Disney's Fan

Mouseketeer
I am scheduling ****** Transportation to take us to OIA after cruise, and I need to give them a pickup time. (They will charge $50/ half hour if we are more than 30 minutes past the time scheduled.) With more people on the Dream, I'm wondering if 9-9:30 would still be a typical disembarkation time. Anybody with Dream disembarkation advice? Thanks.

Okay, thanks so much! I think I will put 9:15 as my pickup time just to be safe. At least that would give me until 9:45 for any unexpected issues.

If you plan on being out by 9:30 I would make sure to either have the early breakfast or skip breakfast. On the MV we did not get off the ship till about 10:30-10:45. On the magic and wonder we do 8am breakfast and then are out for pickup by 9am.

Just off the Dream this morning. We had breakfast at 8:00 and were in our car at Hertz at 9:15.

It was moving smoothly this morning.
Mindi

We did the B2B MV Dream. The first was a nightmare for disembarking due to customs. We decided to avoid it for the second one and skipped breakfast. They opened the doors at 7:30am.

Thank you for the replies! I don't want to skip breakfast, so now I'm thinking I should put a 9:45 pickup time so I don't stress out if there is a snag in getting out by 9. I guess I would rather be waiting for our limo calmly than stressing out about getting off the boat in time. Thanks again!

Was wondering how this worked also... we are totally not early risers. On vacation 8:30 is early for us to get up, 9:00 out the door. So what time are we really looking at the latest we'll be able to leave our room that day? Will be skipping breakfast.

Was wondering how this worked also... we are totally not early risers. On vacation 8:30 is early for us to get up, 9:00 out the door. So what time are we really looking at the latest we'll be able to leave our room that day? Will be skipping breakfast.
They want you out of your cabin by 8:00am. So that last morning is definately an early morning for all. They have to get the cabins ready for the next set of cruisers.

When we cruised on the Magic in 2009 we ate our breakfast out at the tables by the pool with food we had gotten at the buffet. It was a relaxing breakfast while reminiscing about our cruise!
Can you do this on the Dream? Except that I guess we would eat at the outdoor tables by Cabana's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter