Dream deck 9 forward question

musicgirl

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what is in the "empty" area outside at the farthest Forward on Deck 9 near room 9000/9500? Is there an outside walkway from the hallway?

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what is in the "empty" area outside at the farthest Forward on Deck 9 near room 9000/9500? Is there an outside walkway from the hallway?

Thanks!

I was in 9504. There is a laundry room across from 9500, is that what you are referring to?

Does the hallway just stop or is there a walk way outside? On the Deck plans there is a huge gray area forward of all the rooms.

Is the laundry a ship laundry or one for cruisers?

Thanks

The laundry is for cruisers.

If you keep going down the hallway, it just ends. There is a door for crew members only. We actually saw the cruise director come out of it a few times.

thank you so much. I guess the laundry room is nice to have near....not that I anticipate much on a 5 night!
:laundy:

Just guessing from how the Magic is set up, but the area forward of decks 6, 7 & 8 is the bridge and officer's quarters. There are also staterooms on the other side of the door where the families of officers stay when they are crusing. We love the forward area of the ship because it is relatively quiet and the fact that officers walk through often is something that might deter kids from loitering in the area, which I like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter