Dream Cruise - November 25, 2012

I finished sewing our FE today! I just need to find a dowel for it.

I also made for Levi a palm tree rashguard and matching shorts, and a pirate Mickey rashguard to match shorts he already has. I'm going to go make myself a matching palm tree one, and then figure out 2 more to make for Levi. Then he will be set for swimwear!

I am so worried about my FE, shirts and pillowcases. I ordered them from a lady on Etsy in late September! I told her I needed them by Nov. 20th. (which I should have said sooner). They are not here. She has not been very forthcoming with information, I have had to email and ask how things were going. Finally she emailed me last night and said she had JUST mailed them---but only the shirts. She said she was mailing the others today! We leave Saturday morning. What if they don't get here in time???? Ahhhhhhhhhhh Makes me sad and stressed----2 things I shouldn't be before vacation. Wish I could sew like Leighi!

4lildreamers said:
I am so worried about my FE, shirts and pillowcases. I ordered them from a lady on Etsy in late September! I told her I needed them by Nov. 20th. (which I should have said sooner). They are not here. She has not been very forthcoming with information, I have had to email and ask how things were going. Finally she emailed me last night and said she had JUST mailed them---but only the shirts. She said she was mailing the others today! We leave Saturday morning. What if they don't get here in time???? Ahhhhhhhhhhh Makes me sad and stressed----2 things I shouldn't be before vacation. Wish I could sew like Leighi!

Sending you some pixie dust hoping your order comes in on time!!!! :)

leighi123 said:
I finished sewing our FE today! I just need to find a dowel for it.

I also made for Levi a palm tree rashguard and matching shorts, and a pirate Mickey rashguard to match shorts he already has. I'm going to go make myself a matching palm tree one, and then figure out 2 more to make for Levi. Then he will be set for swimwear!

You are way more crafty than I am. I only just started sewing knits, I don't even know where to start with swimwear! :) hopefully we will see them on the cruise.

That would stress me out too! Fingers crossed and pixie dust!!

Hello All,

We booked our cruise late, and missed out on the main FE group. The kids and I just made our first FE from an old pair of Tinkerbell Pajama's and a Princess Valance. Anyone interested in starting a last minute group to start a FE exchange group? Just let me know by Saturday so we have a count. We have 6 kids, and they would love to get involved with this activity!

Thanks!!

Also, anyone know how I put a picture of our FE on here?

:beach:
pixiedust:
:grouphug:

Well, we're off in the morning for Orlando and a Friday Thanksgiving Dinner with our kids and last minute cruise preparations! Hope everyone has a safe trip from wherever you're coming, and a very Happy Thanksgiving. See you on the Dream!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 3 more days!!!!!!!!!

Disney Family of 8-----Hope you enjoy the cruise and find some one to participate in the FE. I JUST finished all the ones for my group. Talk about cutting it close! LOL
Maybe we will see you on the ship. Everyone is invited to the meet and greet if you'd like to join us.
Place: Vista Cafe - Deck 4, Midship

Time: 2:45 - 3:15

BeachMama--Have a great Thanksgiving and safe travels. See you soon.

Hello All,

We booked our cruise late, and missed out on the main FE group. The kids and I just made our first FE from an old pair of Tinkerbell Pajama's and a Princess Valance. Anyone interested in starting a last minute group to start a FE exchange group? Just let me know by Saturday so we have a count. We have 6 kids, and they would love to get involved with this activity!

Thanks!!

Also, anyone know how I put a picture of our FE on here?

:beach:
pixiedust:
:grouphug:

Sent you a message

Our first FE. We made it out of a pink tinkerbell PJ bottom, princess valance and two toilet plunger handles.
COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

:hyper: Hey everybody.... hurry back! :hyper: We're on the 29th sailing!! I wanted this sailing but mixed up the year when I put a search in for the date of Thanksgiving. PLEASE take care of that ship!!! ;)

I decided to jump on this cruise a few days ago. My family and I are cruising on the nov 29th cruise also with our friends. It will just be me on this one though. 4 days of well deserved peace. Hehehe. Anyone else single on this cruise?

Packing and getting ready to leave in the morning...so excited can't concentrate :confused3..see ya'll tomorrow :wave2:

Laundry, finishing FE gifts, packing and cleaning... Vacation is a lot of work! Can't wait to meet you all! See you tomorrow :)

I just wanted to remind everyone of the time and place for the meet & greet:

Place: Vista Cafe - Deck 4, Midship

Time: 2:45 - 3:15

Can't wait to meet everyone!

:tinker: Hi all
We have been at Disney for 10 days now, have not had time to look at the post. Have to pack tonight so we can cruise in the AM to Port Canaverial from POP Century. Cant wait, but blessed mother of 3 has to meet with the ships people at 3:00. They have to find out about the vow renuewal,so I hope we make the meet an great. Fish extenders have been packed for 10 days they are ready to come out.:tink::tinker:

Welcome aboard DisneyFamily08 :) We are hanging our FE but we didn't join in the FE this time but I bought little things to put in my sons to surprise him everyday ::yes:: We can't wait to be platinum :hyper: Only 5 more days left DREAMERS :jumping1: I can't wait to be sailing away :boat:

:tinker: If you send room # ,ages and names: We may have a little something to share in your FE :tinker::tinker::tink::tink:

DisneyFamilyOf8 said:
We are ready to go!!!! Can't wait....

I think I can get some FE magic for the kids you're sailing with. It's short notice, but that's ok. What room #? :)

Hi Guys,

The kids would LOVE that. They had so much fun making the FE. We are in cabin's 10606 and 10608 and have Mackenzie (8), Dominic (7), Emalee (5), Lauren (2), Elias (1) and Zachariah (4 mo). What are your room #'s and kids?

Thanks,

Greg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter