Dream Cruise - November 25, 2012

Anybody else having problems packing your FE gifts now that you have them packaged up? I'm getting worried that one of my sets will get broken if put them with the luggage that is carried to the rooms! Would it be ok if I carried them in my carryon? I've gotten soooo much done today, but I'm getting sick - yuck! Hope I can shake this stuff off before it gets me down - don't have time for it!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Levi is prepping for the cruise: Click here

I finished making 1 of his button-down shirts today, I'll make the shorts to match tonight. I have SO much more sewing to do! Its at least 18 different items I have left to sew. Crazy!

Levi is doing a GREAT job.

My daughter doesn't know I booked the sting-ray/snorkeling thing at Castaway Cay! She will be so excited.

I am worried about packing FE gifts too! I think I will put them all in a large gift bag and carry them on. Mine aren't breakable but can be crushed.

Can't wait to meet everyone. Sounds like the majority of us will be packing/making/gluing/sewing/creating this week! Good luck! :-)

I just wanted to remind everyone of the time and place for the meet & greet:

Place: Vista Cafe - Deck 4, Midship

Time: 2:45 - 3:15

Can't wait to meet everyone!

So got very sick this weekend....high fever, throat issues so bad that I slept ALL weekend, got NOTHING done. Since we are leaving on Friday am, I am very overwhelmed, and days behind.....BUT I dont care!!!! I am so crazy excited I am sure I will just do it all Thanksgiving night (on a belly full of wine and turkey) lol!!
Looks like we will have cool, but beautiful weather!!! "See you real soon"
:woohoo:

Our kids are so excited. My wife and I have 3 girls (8,5,2) and 3 boys (7,1,16 weeks). We just did this same cruise in September and are so excited that our youngest is old enough to join this time!! Just got back from Michaels, where the kids picked out supplies to make magnets for the door. We're going to make a FE this week also. Our 4th Disney Cruise, and I'm more excited than ever!! We're on Deck 10 for the first time. Can't wait... In addition to our family of 8, we are bringing my parents and our friends
:santa:

DisneyFamilyOf8 said:
We're going to make a FE this week also.
:santa:
I'm sorry, but the FE gift exchange is closed. We would love for y'all to come to the meet and greet though! It is fr everyone, not just FE participants. :-)

What does it mean that the FE is closed? We aren't allowed to make and hang a FE?
:confused3

Oh, yes of course you can make and hang one, I meant the gift exchange part is closed. Generally that is what the FE are used for, people sign up and exchange gifts. Sorry for the confusion.

Is anyone else having a hard time concentrating on anything but the cruise this weekend?? I can't seem to think about anything else :dance3:

So, I'm sick and headed to the doc for a "miracle cure" - I hope! Getting so behind with packing. We leave Thurs. morning for Orlando, so I'm out of time!
Wish me luck with getting rid of this crud.

Thank you PryncessLace. We are so new to everything. We just found out what FE meant. Too bad it's too late to get in on the fun, but we are planning to cruise again in July. We'll plan ahead for that. Now the kids are making magnets for the door, and making magnets for some of our friends doors to surprise them. Only a few days left!!! Castaway...1 more to go, then you're platnum!!! We go gold on our next...wooohooo. Beachmama50, you're going to be fine by Sunday...it's all part of the magic!!

Thank you PryncessLace. We are so new to everything. We just found out what FE meant. Too bad it's too late to get in on the fun, but we are planning to cruise again in July. We'll plan ahead for that. Now the kids are making magnets for the door, and making magnets for some of our friends doors to surprise them. Only a few days left!!! Castaway...1 more to go, then you're platnum!!! We go gold on our next...wooohooo. Beachmama50, you're going to be fine by Sunday...it's all part of the magic!!

Welcome aboard DisneyFamily08 :) We are hanging our FE but we didn't join in the FE this time but I bought little things to put in my sons to surprise him everyday ::yes:: We can't wait to be platinum :hyper: Only 5 more days left DREAMERS :jumping1: I can't wait to be sailing away :boat:

Welcome aboard DisneyFamily08 :) We are hanging our FE but we didn't join in the FE this time but I bought little things to put in my sons to surprise him everyday ::yes:: We can't wait to be platinum :hyper: Only 5 more days left DREAMERS :jumping1: I can't wait to be sailing away :boat:
Hi Castaway... How did you post the image that counts down until your cruise? I've seen a few of those and they look really neat. I don't want to list every time that I've been to the parks, or it will take the whole page.

Hi Castaway... How did you post the image that counts down until your cruise? I've seen a few of those and they look really neat. I don't want to list every time that I've been to the parks, or it will take the whole page.

Look at the top header and you will see Tickers...click on that and make your countdown then save copy it as HTML and then back up to top to User CP...then edit signature and then paste what you made and save...hope that makes sense to you :)

Look at the top header and you will see Tickers...click on that and make your countdown then save copy it as HTML and then back up to top to User CP...then edit signature and then paste what you made and save...hope that makes sense to you :)
Awesome, thanks for the help. I just created a signature... now I'll know if it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter