Dream Cruise Director

webbede said:
We just got off the Dream on 10/28 and it was Clayton.

I was hoping for Clayton! I'll keep my fingers crossed he's there in 11 days!! Thank you for your response!

Just off the Dream Sunday and it was Clayton. Not sure why everyone likes him so much? He seems very nice, but in my opinion, he talks WAY too much. We prefer Brent. Have a great time!:thumbsup2

We were on the Dream this summer and we had Natalie. She was awesome!

We loved hearing the announcement chime followed by her English accent: "Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, this is Natalie, your cruise DIE-REK-TOR!"

The announcement chime is my ringtone on my phone and every time DH hears it, he does his Natalie impression!

Wonder where she went??????

Hmmm. We sails the Dream 10/7 and it was Natalie. I wonder when the change took place.

SLK1 said:
Just off the Dream Sunday and it was Clayton. Not sure why everyone likes him so much? He seems very nice, but in my opinion, he talks WAY too much. We prefer Brent. Have a great time!:thumbsup2

I agree about Clayton! He was good but I prefer Christaan.

I think Natalie is the assistant CD on the Dream now.

holula said:
I agree about Clayton! He was good but I prefer Christaan.

I think Natalie is the assistant CD on the Dream now.

Natalie was most definitely the director... Not asst. on our cruise less than a month ago.

newbydisney said:
...just in case he is monitoring this thread..I think he is the best.

DITTO!!! We recently cruised DCL and didn't have Clayton this time and boy did I miss him!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter