Dream Characters to meet

Yeah, that outfit does not do her justice.

I do have some of those DVD's. I don't know why they stopped and Disney gives no explanation. Maybe they are going for a "Vault" effect where they think they may increase their sales on the last batch if they lock it up for a while? I don't know, but I wish they'd release them, especially Darkwing and Rescue Rangers.

I have been seeing some pictures on these boards of people getting pictures taken with Chip and Dale in RR attire. I wonder where they would be?

I believe they popped up at a College Program event with Darkwing recently. Time to go back to school...

I believe they popped up at a College Program event with Darkwing recently. Time to go back to school...

Ah, that's all it was? Probably a special request then, maybe for the Disney College Program. Phooey. At least they're keeping the costumes around.

The Disney Bear (or Duffy as he is known at Tokyo DisneySea) is my dream character to meet. I have had a Disney Bear since they first debuted at WDW. It's my favorite bear and I still keep him next to my bed! I have seen pictures of him greeting at the Doll and Bear Festival at WDW, but never just out and about. And he's like a superstar at Tokyo DisneySea. If only I could fly to Tokyo to see him!

Here he is at WDW:
DisneyBear.jpg

And at Tokyo DisneySea:
4484179807_84ea012ddd.jpg

I would just squeal if I got to meet him!!!

At Disneyland they have the Brother Bear show and my girls loved it but they don't have Kenai and Koda at DW. They should at least have them at AK. I'm sure they have but have never seen them.

Would love to see Stinky Pete.

More Villians too.

Koda was at AK back in January 2009. He did meet n greets back in Camp MinneyMickey.

My daughter would love to meet the Blue Fairy from Pinnochio. I know the Tinkerbell fairies are popular right now, but she loves that movie. Also, Megara from Hercules and Esmerelda from Hunchback...some sidekick characters like Mrs. Potts, Flounder, etc. would be really neat. We did get to see Geppetto and the Sherriff of Nottingham at Disneyland Paris last month, which was neat. They also had Aurora in her blue dress there for whatever reason, but that was cool. We managed to catch Friar Tuck and Timon at Epcot a couple of years ago. Brer Bear was outside AK. I really like it when they have some of the lesser known characters out there.

The Phineas and Ferb characters (esp. Perry and Doof); Emperor's New Groove characaters; Gaston, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Pott, Chip; Sebastian, Flounder, Ursula; the Bolt characters (missed 'em!), the Up! characters (missed 'em too!); the Hercules characters; Crush and Squirt (I know we can talk to Crush...but I want a pic with him!); and the boy kittens from Aristocats-Berlios and Tulus (sp?)!

The Phineas and Ferb characters (esp. Perry and Doof); Emperor's New Groove characaters; Gaston, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Pott, Chip; Sebastian, Flounder, Ursula; the Bolt characters (missed 'em!), the Up! characters (missed 'em too!); the Hercules characters; Crush and Squirt (I know we can talk to Crush...but I want a pic with him!); and the boy kittens from Aristocats-Berlios and Tulus (sp?)!

Would LOVE to see more of the B & the B characters!

And YES! Toulouse and Berlioz!

i think they should have Toulouse and Berlioz meet with Marie in Epcot!

That would be AWESOME! We were so thrilled to meet Marie in 08, but the brothers with her would be even better. It's our favorite Disney movie!

I only go on one side of the camera - so I never meet the characters - just photograph friends and family. But if Dumbo were to come back, I'd probably cave. :dumbo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter