Dream Characters to meet

Darkwing I FULLY agree with. He was SO AWESOME. That and kind of the Disney Afternoon versions of some of the characters in general, like Chip and Dale in their rescue ranger outfits and Baloo and Louie in their Tale Spin outfits and the Ducktales crew along with Max from Goof troop.

Like them?

3674054419_01926c1bd7.jpg

Gadget.jpg

bltv4.jpg

afternoon1.jpg

They used to have this at Disneyland: http://www.yesterland.com/afternoon.html

But I guess it wasn't open for very long. It's a shame that Disney Afternoon had this rule that after 60-or-so episodes they would end the show, no matter how well it was doing. So even though the shows were doing very well, when they put movies in the theaters and did stuff like this in the parks, they would flop because the shows were still relatively new. Imagine if Seinfeld ended after 2 1/2 seasons and you see my point.

I think Gadget would be a good one to meet, since I had a crush on her like every other guy my age (she was cuter in the cartoon). Megavolt from Darkwing's show would be awesome too.

Trixi7a.gif
Megavolt.jpg

Perry and Doofenshimrtz! Phineas and Ferb would be nice too.
The Robinsons.
Hercules and Meg. Hades, Pain and Panic would be nice too.

At Disneyland they have the Brother Bear show and my girls loved it but they don't have Kenai and Koda at DW. They should at least have them at AK. I'm sure they have but have never seen them.

Would love to see Stinky Pete.

More Villians too.

I've never been to WDW yet...but will be in a month...here's my dream list:

Any and all Muppets possible (Kermit, Piggie, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rizzo, Animal, Waldorf & Stadler, Bunson & Beaker, Rowlf, ETC!)
Alice/Mad Hatter (might be able to see them)
Pocahantas/John Smith/Meeko/Ratcliffe
All 101 Dalmations, meet and greet with each. LOL kidding :lmao:
Meg, Hercules, Hades
GusGus
A mountie at the Canadian Pavillion (do they exist there!?)
Gaston/Mrs. Potts/Chip/Cogsworth/Lumiere
Rex/Potato Head/Bullseye

and probably a lot more too...but Muppets would be my dream! <3

I don't think anyone has mentioned these...

Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers

and I am a HUGE great mouse detective fan, so I'd love to see Basil, Dawson, Ratigan, etc...

Right now my 4 yr old's dream wish is:
The princesses(ALL of them) of course
Peter Pan
Wendy
Mary Poppins & Bert(oh and the chimney sweeps if possible)

The ones she really wants to meet but I don't think are availbale are all the mice from Cinderella. She really wants to meet Gus, Jaq and Suzy. Sooo bad.

My 13 yr old is hoping to see some Star Wars guys, but I'm afraid he won't be able to.

We're goin in september. I'm really hoping they can see who they want, or at least most of them.

Prince Eric--> going in July to meet him at MK.
Hercules
Quasimodo
Phoebus
Giselle
Rapunzel
Flynn

That's Megara from Hercules in your signature, right? My daughter wanted to meet her so badly in 2007 and the ONLY place we saw her in a 2 week period was on the boat at the end of the Fantasmic Show. We asked A LOT of CM's and no one knew where she was - some didn't even know who she was! lol Where oh where did you actually get to meet her and have your pic taken with her? My dd would be thrilled!

My fiance and I would both be thrilled to see some Nightmare Before Christmas characters (of course, Jack and Sally in particular)! :thumbsup2

I also think all of the Muppets would be great. Especially Beaker, my personal favorite.

Hercules and Megara.

And I would love for Disney to make characters for Ichabod Crane and Katrina Van Tassel for MNSSHP.

DD would love to see any of the Phineas and Ferb characters...especially Isabelle....she is her favorite from the show!

Like them?

3674054419_01926c1bd7.jpg

Gadget.jpg

bltv4.jpg

afternoon1.jpg

They used to have this at Disneyland: http://www.yesterland.com/afternoon.html

But I guess it wasn't open for very long. It's a shame that Disney Afternoon had this rule that after 60-or-so episodes they would end the show, no matter how well it was doing. So even though the shows were doing very well, when they put movies in the theaters and did stuff like this in the parks, they would flop because the shows were still relatively new. Imagine if Seinfeld ended after 2 1/2 seasons and you see my point.

I think Gadget would be a good one to meet, since I had a crush on her like every other guy my age (she was cuter in the cartoon). Megavolt from Darkwing's show would be awesome too.

Trixi7a.gif
Megavolt.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS! I remember the Disney Afternoon stageshow when I went oh so many years ago. Never got to meet DW or Chip and Dale in RR attire though.

I hear ya about the DA episode limit so to speak, whats interesting is that they started to release the shows on DVD but they kinda stopped half way through. I think only part of the Darkwing episodes are on DVD, same goes for Ducktales and Rescue Rangers. Wonder why they stopped them

But I gotta say the Gadget character in that one pic, she looks kinda creepy

Add my family to the Pete list. He's in lots of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episodes so my kids would love to see him. Plus, Hewey, Dewey and Louie. And, how about making Mr. Lopart available with Handy Manny. Lopart is the best candy maker in Sheet Rock Hills.

Rhino and Bolt and Prince Naveen, Ray and Louis from Princess and the Frog my girls would love that:goodvibes

OH MY GOODNESS! I remember the Disney Afternoon stageshow when I went oh so many years ago. Never got to meet DW or Chip and Dale in RR attire though.

I hear ya about the DA episode limit so to speak, whats interesting is that they started to release the shows on DVD but they kinda stopped half way through. I think only part of the Darkwing episodes are on DVD, same goes for Ducktales and Rescue Rangers. Wonder why they stopped them

But I gotta say the Gadget character in that one pic, she looks kinda creepy

Yeah, that outfit does NOT do her justice.

I do have some of those DVD's. I don't know why they stopped and Disney gives no explanation. Maybe they are going for a "Vault" effect where they think they may increase their sales on the last batch if they lock it up for a while? I don't know, but I wish they'd release them, especially Darkwing and Rescue Rangers.

I have been seeing some relatively recent pictures on these boards (maybe a couple years old) of people getting pictures taken with Chip and Dale in RR attire. I wonder where they would be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter