• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DREAM: April 4-7 2013

WE GOT OUR ROOM NUMBER!!!!!

WE'LL BE IN 8538

YIPPEE!!!

:banana:

Sincerely, The Happy Knights....Tracie, Michael and Mya the Birthday Girl

Hi everyone! I am April (mousekemom3) and my husband and three kiddos (girl - 13, boys 10 & 6) are going on the Dream as our first cruise.:ccat: We are in 6602 and will be at Wilderness Lodge the night before.
I know there is a Fish Extender swap going on, but it was full. Is there another one or any interest in another swap?
Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hey fellow cruisers!

Wanted to see if anyone with kids, about 7-10 years-old, might like to meet up at the Kids Club after the Sail Away. Our 8 1/2 year-old daughter is excited to meet some new friends!

Hope to see you there!

Jen

Hey fellow cruisers!

Wanted to see if anyone with kids, about 7-10 years-old, might like to meet up at the Kids Club after the Sail Away. Our 8 1/2 year-old daughter is excited to meet some new friends!

Hope to see you there!

Jen

We would like to! My dd is 9 1/2. It's just the two of us!

HouseOfKards said:
Hey fellow cruisers!

Hope to see you there!

Jen

Hi Jen - We'll see you there after Sail Away! Our daughter is 8 1/2 too! Would be fantastic for them to meet. See you soon!

Erik
PS - DD is Sonja, and we're from California.

Hi Jen - We'll see you there after Sail Away! Our daughter is 8 1/2 too! Would be fantastic for them to meet. See you soon!

Erik

Great, Erik! Our daughter is Caroline and we live in Georgia. Looking forward to meeting you & Sonja.

That's awesome that so many of us have kids close to the same age!

To those running the 5k, DS and I are planning on running this, we're in training now and I don't want to do it unless we can get it done in 45min. I think we're on track to be able to run it in two weeks, just hope the weather is good that day!

Does anyone have younger kids? My son is almost 4 and very social. I'm sure he would love to find some kids his age to play with, even though its a short cruise!

Fellow Cruisers,
We're staying at the Beach Club the week prior to the April 4th Dream Cruise, anyone else, please give us a shout.:thumbsup2

We are a family of 5, this will be our first Disney Cruise and only our 2nd cruise as a family. The "smilies" describe my kids.

DS turns 13 on April 4th :cool2: officially a teenager! :cool2:

DD 10 :cheer2: :hippie: princess: :flower3:

DS 7 pirate::banana::eek::banana:popcorn:::banana:

It's probably too late for the FE but we'd be happy to plan some fun scavenger hunts or Amazing Race type activities for the kids.

When and where do the disboarders meet?

-YO

Hi Yo - our DS just turned 13 too - gotta love those Tweens.

Ours planning on hanging out in the Edge club - would be great if they could meet. I think the plan is for him to go there right after sail away. Hope to see you there.

ADG.

Wow looks like I missed a lot! 2 weeks till sail day! It turns out my son will no longer be joining me on this cruise, but my mom will be! Mother/Daughter cruise for us. It's my first time away from my son so I'm having a bit of mommy guilt!

I just called today to ask about movies showing for our cruise. Here's the list I was given.
Oz, the Great and Powerful
Lincoln
Wreck-It Ralph
Frankenweenie
The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Avengers
Brave in 2D and 3D
Finding Nemo in 3D

12 days!!!

Thanks for the movie list. I was saving Oz, hoping it would be on the cruise. I hadn't seen the others. Better pack some popcorn or candy!

Erik

My DD is 9 1/2 (Madeline) and would love to meet others around the same age. We will look for you after the Sail Away. We are from Cincinnati.

Are there any young adults on our cruise? My DS 24 and 18 would like someone their age to hang with.

To all the young adults, keep an eye for my sons. Chinese, somewhat tall, can be found at kareoke, dance club, basketball court, anywhere that's open late. Looking forward to a shipload of fun with everyone! Final countdown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter