Dream - April 3, 2015 - FE

Hi All!
YES! We are closed and MSKane never did get back to us so we have the same 12 families as before and all cabins except for @beautygirlsmom who will drop off gifts day 1 with cabin number on it. I will plan to have a Disboards FE Friends sign handy and we can try to find each other. I'm going to look at the Disney Cruise App cuz I hear you can txt friends that way somehow. Maybe we can share that info in a private message before we go. I'll look at it tomorrow.

Super excited and hope to get a chance to meet you all! Thank you for doing this FE with us and I'm looking forward to our first one and learning from you experienced folks.

This is our first disney cruise. Is it too late to join the FE fun?

1- Name and number of participant: Samantha (mom) Aunt Ann(sister in law) Sam(age 11) Keith(age9)

2- Cabin #

3- Any celebrations you are having on board: none

4- Allergies or items prohibited ie..:none
5- Favorite Character Samantha(Pluto) Aunt Ann(Mickey) Sam (captin america)Keith (super mario)

6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night? (pirates)

7- Check out this link for more info on FE BASICS

RULES:

Lets keep it FUN for the kids.

You must give a gift to each cabin on you FE list, either as a Cabin Gift or individuals in each cabin.

Make this Magical, a memory to last forever.[/QUOTE]

@Samantha Attard - I'm really sorry, our FE is closed. Everyone has pretty much gotten all the gifts.

Let's see if anyone is up to a simple FE with you at this last minute. Please provide your cabin # and let's see if you can do at least a small exchange with a few folks, but please be very responsive if others agree to join you since it's so last minute.

You are more than welcome to join us at our FE Meet and Greet and maybe we can organize some other FE Friend fun. :)

I made a packing list but haven't even started getting things together yet. i'm leaving tomorrow too. stress! it's a happy stress though. :)

I think I have a couple extras if Samantha wants to include her info...

Otherwise, I'll see everyone on Friday! My daughter is so excited about this. She refers to you all as "our group".

Thank you everyone for the wonderful fish extender gifts! I'm sorry we missed the get together, but the kids hit the Aquaduck as soon as we got onboard, and we ate lunch super late. After a 17 hour drive, we all needed a quick rest before dinner! I love participating in the FE, not for the gifts, but for the extra magic you all bring to my kids' vacation. Thank you again - I hope you all had as amazing a weekend as we did! - Anna

Thank you everyone for the fun goodies! We had such a great time and the boys loved finding the treats when we got back to the room. We got pranked on the first day and our pouches were taken but then we found them down the corridor a couple hours later! Have a safe trip home...

Thank you everyone for all the great gifts! We had a wonderful time - just wish it lasted longer!

Thanks all for the great gifts! We had a great time meeting everyone. Hope everyone enjoyed their vacation. I know we did! Thanks being part of it :)

Super fun time and BIG Thanks to you all for making our first Disney Cruise extra extra special! Fun to meet some of you in person and more fun to keep running into you throughout our trip!

Hope to connect with you all again sometime on another magical journey. If you come to Cali, give me a shout and we can try to meet you at Disneyland! :)

Late post but I also wanted to say thanks to everyone for making the cruise even more fun! My daughter was so excited every time she found new gifts in our FE!

I forgot to add our names to the gifts, but one of mine was the upside down picture frame. lol. ooops. I didn't even notice they were painted upside down until I was packing them into my suitcase the morning we were leaving! I almost didn't bring them, but was thinking that maybe you could put some magnets on the back and make it a magnetic frame? sigh. sorry about that!

We missed the meet and greet too. Gianna was having so much fun doing that detective agency thing that we completely lost track of time. I did pass one of you in the hall delivering gifts with your daughter. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter