Dream - April 3, 2015 - FE

HI there does anyone happen to know if there is a chance we can join the fish extender! Promise to "extend" awesome gifts (-: Thank you Laura

We are signed up for that one too!
We are getting excited. It was 15 this morning here in NY. We signed up for the Atlantis Aquaventure and hoping that it is a great excursion. Our 6 year old is excited but need to make sure there are other teens on board because my 16 year old is looking forward to his private teen excursions as well!
Still no cabin # yet.

:love::teeth:Getting our gifts together. Are there any special items that our grown ups like???

Last edited:

I can put this to a vote if you all like because some of you may have already done your gifts. We are still waiting for a number of cabin numbers too. By this weekend, please let me know if you agree to allow @Laura Auten and her family to join our FE (I'm good with it since I am still working on gifts).

@Laura Auten , please copy the first post and include your family's info and we'll decide Sun evening if you can jump in, okay? I hope to be able to accommodate your family, but would like to get a consensus.

Everyone, I have a link to our FE post in my signature so you can always find it. As new updates come in, I edit that same post. I am getting a bit stressed because I haven't started FE gifts yet, but hopefully will get a handle on it this weekend. Still waiting on my passport too! :furious:

I can put this to a vote if you all like because some of you may have already done your gifts. We are still waiting for a number of cabin numbers too. By this weekend, please let me know if you agree to allow @Laura Auten and her family to join our FE (I'm good with it since I am still working on gifts).

@Laura Auten , please copy the first post and include your family's info and we'll decide Sun evening if you can jump in, okay? I hope to be able to accommodate your family, but would like to get a consensus.

Everyone, I have a link to our FE post in my signature so you can always find it. As new updates come in, I edit that same post. I am getting a bit stressed because I haven't started FE gifts yet, but hopefully will get a handle on it this weekend. Still waiting on my passport too! :furious:

@dizneefitmom Just a tought!

I notice there has only been a few of us posting and this could be because we have a little extra time to reply/post messages. Can everyone confirm if they are still part of this group??? by posting a message below. This will give @dizneefitmom a confirmation of the groups that will be part on our FE. It will also allowed us to add last minute families just in case.

I am finishing up our FE gifts this weekend because we are out of town next weekend. I am ok with adding another family as long I can get there info soonest, ie names and ages. :welcome:

If everyone is open to meeting on boarding day, it will be a good way to get updates on staterooms as well. The drill usually happens around 3:45 so if we plan to meet around 3ish does that work? Not sure when everyone is boarding. We board early and plan on hitting the aqua duck before it gets crowded :banana:

Gennie

@Bee2u and @una - are you all still with us on this FE? We are confirming to finalize gifts and document cabin numbers. Anyone else we haven't heard from?

@Laura Auten - please provide your family's details and we'll add you to this FE.

I'm feeling a bit stressed regarding preparations for the trip (especially still waiting on my passport - eek), but very excited!

We are definitely up for a meet - assuming we get there when we hope to! Driving down from Jersey the day before, and with the wacky weather we've had, we might be fighting blizzard conditions when we go! Hope to be at the port by 10 :-)

Just in case we don't make it - I'll put my cabin number on my FE gifts and hand them out the first night. We are still kinda hoping to be able to upgrade at the port, which we can't do in advance because we booked on DVC points.

I have absolutely nothing started yet but I'm still in! As of yesterday, I still don't have my cabin number but will post as soon as I do. I'm a mom, by the way. :)

Thank you for allowing our family to join!!! We are very excited!!!

1- Number of family members (5) THE AUTEN FAMILY
John - Dad, Laura- Mom, John (boy) age 12, Ryan (boy) age 10, Jackson (boy) age 4-TURNS 4 on the 4th of April (-:

2- Cabin # Cabin 6136

3- Jackson is turning 4 on Saturday, April 4th

4- No Allergies

5- Mom and Dad-favorites Mickie and Minnie, John-age 12- Donald Duck, Ryan-age 10 Mickey Mouse, Jackson age 4- Goofy or Buzz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter