Dream - April 3, 2015 - FE

Got your cabin @angiev22! I think we're neighbors! And @MegaDuck too! :maleficen

Definitely still post. Any additional thoughts or tips as we prepare will be helpful. Did online checkin this morning and looking at activities 'n such.

Anyone have a recommendation for a meet and greet and how to find each other?[/QUOTE

That's exciting that a couple of us are by each other! Can't wait meet everyone! Did we decide what day we are going to do the exchanging on?

Still don't have our cabin # yet. I'm really looking forward to this trip!

We are not going to have a cabin number until we arrive at the port. How about if we just deliver our Fish Extenders early, and we'll write our cabin number on the delivery - that way, everyone will have it when they get their gifts!

Oh - and if anyone is interested, I called today to get the movie schedule for our trip, and YAHOO - Cinderella is playing!! Also - Finding Nemo 3D, Guardians of the Galaxy, Big Hero 6, Into the Woods, Strange Magic, and McFarland USA. Subject to change, of course, but it's a pretty good lineup!

Oh - and if anyone is interested, I called today to get the movie schedule for our trip, and YAHOO - Cinderella is playing!! Also - Finding Nemo 3D, Guardians of the Galaxy, Big Hero 6, Into the Woods, Strange Magic, and McFarland USA. Subject to change, of course, but it's a pretty good lineup!
Thanks for getting that info! So excited.

I was hoping for Cinderella!! Thanks for checking and letting us know. I wanted to see McFarland also. :) Can't wait. I just wish we could get our room number.

Just signed up for Atlantis Beach Day too, @Gryffinclaw!

Still would like to do a meet and greet if any of you more experienced cruisers have any ideas!

Gosh...still waiting for my passport and had to expedite yesterday. It better get here on time or I'll be a crazy lady standing in line at the LA Passport Agency next week!:crazy::earboy2:

The vista cafe located deck 4 midship is where we did our meet on my last cruise. We met up on boarding day before the mandatory drill. The setup isn't great for big groups and people didn't mingle a whole lot but I think we could make it work as a meet location.

Fingers crossed for you @dizneefitmom hope your passport gets there soon!

Oh, and my DS his name is Mikey not Mickey. I just caught that the FE list has him listed as Mickey.

Gennie

Great! Added the Meet and Greet info to our post. Thank you, @Gryffinclaw! Also updated your DS's name (sorry about that).

Do we wear something to be able to identify each other like a certain colored something?

We are getting so excited. It was 15 this morning here in NY. We signed up for the Atlantis Aquaventure and hoping that it is a great excursion. Our 6 year old is excited but need to make sure there are other teens on board because my 16 year old is looking forward to his private teen excursions as well!
Still no cabin # yet.

Where did the word document go that was created with all cabin information? Sorry, it has been a long week and I feel that I missed a lot!!

HI there is it too late to be added to the list? My son is turning 4 on April 4th and I know he would love doing the Fish extender. Thank you. Laura Auten

Is anyone doing the 5K @ Castaway Cay?:yay: I was reading that you can get off early to do race. However am wondering what do people do with kids:confused3:bride::bride: if they are not participating in race?? My husband told me i probably change my mind when i get there since we had a rough winter and i won't be able to handle the heat:sunny::sunny:

We might do the Castaway Cay 5K - although we're not runners, I've walked it twice before, and it is fun. You do get off the ship early, and because you are usually finished the 5K as other guests are just getting off, you can pretty much have your pick of beach locations. In the past, we've had to make a decision about who gets to do the 5K and who has to stay behind with the littles. The kids' club might be open that early, but then you have to go back to the ship to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter