Dream - April 3, 2015 - FE

Hi, This is our 1st time cruise with Disney. The FE sounds like a lot of fun. Would love to join in on the fun.

1. 3 participants - John & Eileen (adults), Megan (10)
2. no cabin number yet - vgt status
3. Celebrating Easter and how lucky we are to be on a Disney cruise :)
4. no allergies
5. John - (20 min discussion) Goofy, Eileen - Pluto, Megan - Minnie Mouse (hard to choose so went old school)
6. As we will be doing Pirate night.. I think Pirate. Argh!!

After yet another 10 inches of snow, I am ready for warm weather and toes in the sand.

Is it too late to join? We booked kind of last minute, but we would love to participate! This is our 9th cruise with Disney!

1 - 4 participants - Jim and Anna (adults), and two daughters - Eilis is 14 and Granuaile is celebrating turning 10 on this cruise
2 - no cabin number yet
3 - celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary and Granuaile's 10th birthday!
4 - no allergies
5 - Jim and Anna - old school Mickey and Minnie; and Eilis loves Merida; Granuaile is all about Baymax.
6 - We usually throw something piratey on for Pirate's night!

Last edited:
Can we add to the forum where everyone is from? It doesn't have to be specific, but thought it would be nice to know how many of us are coming from 10 feet of snow in our back yards to those that are coming from other areas? Just a suggestion.

I did not add the parent favorite to my original post, but updated it.
We are from Upstate, NY.

We are coming from Cleveland, Ohio. So excited for warm weather!

Is there going to be a cut off date to join the FE? Wondering when I should start gathering gifties!

So, is there a person we would be able to meet onboard with our stateroom number? We may not have one for certain until we hit the port. I know in the past, we've been given a stateroom number where people checked in to verify cabin #, but we never had to do it before!

Hey dama2000!
Thanks for taking over. I'm good with that. I'm crazy busy but wanted to get this started so I'm happy to have your help. Let me know how you want to share this effort.

1- Randy, Leona, Melia (5, soon to be 6)

2- Cabin # TBA

3- Daughter's 6th birthday

4- No allergies

5- Randy (Goofy, Oswald), Leona (Lilo, Stitch), Melia (Stitch, Jack Skellington, Baymax)

6- Pirates

Great let's make this a super fun FE. :rainbow: This is our 1st cruise is a surprise pixiedust:for my daughters.
I am new at this and it looks like person in charge is 2.Do you still need help? I have been reading a few things on line & Pinterest and will be happy to share my pins if you have Pinterest you can find me under Maria Binford (Bebe) and i have a Disney Board. I have collected tons of info for this particular cruise including FE info. Etc..Please let me know how i can help. This is our info.
1-
Maria (mom)
Andrea (daughter 10yrs old)
Lily (daughter 9yrs old)

2.Cabin - pending will up date as soon as i get it.

3- no celebration

4- No Allergies

5- Favorite Character - All ...we love Disney

6- Pirate's or Princesses for Pirate Night? We will dress as pirates(I don't know what this means yet) pirate:On Day 2 Apr4th at 9:45 pm until 10:30pm there is a Pirate deck party and so far i have read people dress up as pirates etc..

How many people do we have so far?

Thank you all...

I found your board and have been a pinning fool tonite! Thank you!

Can we join? We just booked this cruise and we are super excited!!! We need some sunshine and warm weather :smooth:. This is our 4th disney cruise but first time on the Dream.

1 - 4 participants Gennie (me) Mike (hubby) Mikey (8) Lily (6)
2 - no cabin # yet
3 - celebrating our 9th anniversary
4 - no allergies
5 - Mikey Star Wars, Buzz, Duffy; Lily Elsa, Ariel
6 - Pirates!

Gennie

Please add. Also can you give me the highlights of how this works? Do we have gifts for everyone and when do we drop off the gifts? Anytime during the cruise?

1- Randy, Leona, Melia (5, soon to be 6)

2- Cabin # TBA

3- Daughter's 6th birthday

4- No allergies

5- Randy (Goofy, Oswald), Leona (Lilo, Stitch), Melia (Stitch, Jack Skellington, Baymax)

6- Pirates

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one is managing a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly enough time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477[/url

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

I thought this is our FE group. What additional steps do we need to take. Thank you

I thought this is our FE group. What additional steps do we need to take. Thank you
Those who had offered to manage the FE here on the DIS have decided they cannot any longer.

All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter