• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream April 20,2015 FE ...

Dani
Do you need information on the FE or are you looking to join one?
Hi All! Going on the Disney Dream cruise on April 20th with my husband, mother in law, and 3 year old daughter. We've sailed before but never heard of the fish extenders. Would love to participate so any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

If you refer to page one on this thread and post 4 that gives the info we will need. Currently there is another group elsewhere in which we are on list 4 and ready to close all our groups within the week or so. Feel free to PM me if you have any direct questions. There is also TONS of information here regarding FE's in general. Where are you and your family from?

Both please.

Both please.

If you refer to page one on this thread and post 4 that gives the info we will need. Currently there is another group elsewhere in which we are on list 4 and ready to close all our groups within the week or so. Feel free to PM me if you have any direct questions. There is also TONS of information here regarding FE's in general. Where are you and your family from?

Thank you so much! Sounds like fun and I would love to participate. Do I PM you my info? We are from Louisiana. How about you and your family?

I tried PM'ing you Dani but it isn't letting me.
You can post it directly here and please make sure to include your email as the list will be sent that way. As I mentioned we are a day or 2 away from closing the lists that I am participating with. We are from the Boston area. I am traveling with my DH, and DS's ages 16 and 14.
Thank you so much! Sounds like fun and I would love to participate. Do I PM you my info? We are from Louisiana. How about you and your family?

I tried PM'ing you Dani but it isn't letting me.
You can post it directly here and please make sure to include your email as the list will be sent that way. As I mentioned we are a day or 2 away from closing the lists that I am participating with. We are from the Boston area. I am traveling with my DH, and DS's ages 16 and 14.

I just joined today so I may have to do the 10 test messages I read about in previous threads before PM is allowed.

daniellehunt777@hotmail.com
We are on deck 9

Husband Ryan Hunt
Mother-in-Law Christy Hunt
Daughter Arisa Hunt (3 yrs old) Loves anything Disney and ALL the Disney Princesses
Myself Danielle Hunt
Not celebrating anything and alcohol is fine

Thank you so much! If you need anything else just e-mail me.

Dani,
I just sent you an email. Can you please check and confirm. Thanks a bunch! Have added your info as well.

Disney Dream Cruise

April 20, 2015

Is it to late to join a Fish Extenders group?

Cabin # 8559
email address meredith@howseandrice.com

Terry Brown, Male, 56 yrs old, no allergies, no alcohol please, 1st Disney cruise, all characters
Faye Brown, Female, 57 yrs old, no allergies, no alcohol please, 1st Disney cruise, Mary Poppins
Margaret Casey, Female, 56 yrs old, no allergies, no alcohol please, 1st Disney cruise, Cinderella

Cabin # 8560
email address meredith@howseandrice.com

Jason Brown, Male, 34 yrs old, no allergies, no alcohol please, 1st Disney cruise, Donal Duck
Meredith Brown, Female, 32 yrs old, no allergies, no alcohol please, 1st Disney cruise, ALL
Casey Brown, Female, 5 yrs old, no allergies, no alcohol please, 1st Disney cruise, Rapunzel & Sophia the First & Frozen
Carson Brown, Male, 3 yrs old. no allergies, no alcohol please, 1st Disney cruise, Big Hero 6-Toy Story-Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Thank you!

Last edited:
Has the FE been started yet? Did anyone take on this task? My kids keep asking about it, but didn't want to promise anything.

I am going to add my information here, please let me know if we can participate on the FE! I have not hit 10 messages, so hopefully this will work.

Cabin # 7088
email address: rayandmaddysmommy@yahoo.com

Scott Krueger Male, Age 41, No Food Allergies, Alcohol Ok, Will be Celebrating his 42nd Birthday, Favorite Character: All Characters.
Paulette Krueger Female, Age 39, No Food Allergies, Alcohol OK, Celebrating Life :-) Love all Disney Characters.
Raymond Krueger Male, Age 12, No Food Allergies, No Alcohol, Celebrating his 12th Birthday, Favorite Character: Baymax and Mickey.
Madelyn Krueger Female, Age 8 No Food Allergies, No Alcohol, Celebrating Life and having fun :-) Favorite Character: No Princesses. Loves all others.

Please let me know if this works. Thanks!!
Paulette

Hi there - would it be possible to add 4 more to the April 20 FE Group on the Disney Dream? 2 adults and two children.

Hi there - would it be possible to add 4 more to the April 20 FE Group on the Disney Dream? 2 adults and two children.

Can you post the information listed in post #4. I'm not sure how full any of the groups are, but at least that would get you started. The groups are closing soon and if I'm not mistaken we may be up to group #5.

Sure we are on list 5. Please either PM me or put here the following
Names and ages (kids)
Cabin#
Email address
Fave disney characters
Alcohol yeah or nay

Oh that's great! I'll PM you Tracey! Also, can you send me back how many items I should purchase, etc. Thanks so much!

Stingagirl77 dont think you can pm me as you don't have enough posts. put the info here!
Oh I saw something about that earlier and I didn't understand. Our info is below:

Cabin # 9176
cbradley@crs.com

Andy Bradley Male, Age 38, No Food Allergies (no bananas), Alcohol Ok, First Cruise & Celebrating with friends - Love all Disney Characters / Disney Podcasts
Christina Bradley Female, Age 37, No Food Allergies, Alcohol OK, Celebrating Cruising with friends - Love all Disney Characters (especially the villians).
Cayla Bradley Female, Age 9, No Food Allergies, No Alcohol, First Cruise, Favorite Character: Stitch / Oswald - No princesses except for Frozen.
Raylan Bradley Male, Age 3 No Food Allergies, No Alcohol, First Cruise, Favorite Character: Minnie / Baymax - Loves all Disney

Thanks Tracey! Email me all the details please since I'm a newbie.

I sent you an email Christina!

Oh I saw something about that earlier and I didn't understand. Our info is below:

Cabin # 9176
cbradley@crs.com

Andy Bradley Male, Age 38, No Food Allergies (no bananas), Alcohol Ok, First Cruise & Celebrating with friends - Love all Disney Characters / Disney Podcasts
Christina Bradley Female, Age 37, No Food Allergies, Alcohol OK, Celebrating Cruising with friends - Love all Disney Characters (especially the villians).
Cayla Bradley Female, Age 9, No Food Allergies, No Alcohol, First Cruise, Favorite Character: Stitch / Oswald - No princesses except for Frozen.
Raylan Bradley Male, Age 3 No Food Allergies, No Alcohol, First Cruise, Favorite Character: Minnie / Baymax - Loves all Disney

Thanks Tracey! Email me all the details please since I'm a newbie.

Our first Disney cruise! We would like more information on how to participate in FE exchange if it's not too late. Thanks for including us!
Cabin: 7542 / janet.schaefer@sbcglobal.net / Schaefer, Janet (F, 47, Favorite: Tigger) and Kate (F, turning 9 during cruise, Favorite: Frozen-Elsa, Anna, Olaf) / No allergies. No alcohol please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter