Dream April 20,2015 FE ...

goofystitchfan

SSR Owners
Hi All,
Yes.. it is really over a year away, but so excited that I had to start this! Totally interested in getting this started. Please check in, comment and we have a long time to get to know each other.
Tracey!! :cool1:

I don't mind being the coordinator of the FE if you would like me to.

********see post #4 for updated info**********

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Disney Dream Cruise

April 20, 2015

What's Happening?

There are currently three completed Fish Extender Groups and Group #4 is in formation.

If you wish to participate, please post the following information in the thread. If you are uncomfortable posting cabin #'s or email addresses on a public forum you may PM them to me.

Cabin #
email address

(Please provide the following for each member of the cabin)
Last Name
First Name
Male/Felmale
Alcohol OK for gift?
Cruise Celebrations
Favorite Character

It's a lot of fun!

Please post any questions you might have on this thread and I will do my best to get you answers! Thanks for cruising with us!

Last edited:

Just booked this! It will be me, dh, dd (13 at the time), and ds (6 at the time). Yeah!

Yay!!! I'm booked for this cruise too!!! This will be our very first cruise ever. So excited!!!

We just returned from our 5th Disney cruise 2 weeks ago, and yup, booked another while onboard. :rolleyes1 Right now, we are booked for this sail date; I originally said we would skip a year and move it up but I'm really going to try to save up the money to make this date. So.......as of now, we are here! It's myself, DH, DS (11) and DD (7). :)

Hi folks, we to just got off the MAGIC and loved our first cruise!! We are now booked for the DREAM can't wait.. Me, Dh, dd6, dd5...

Booked for this cruise and it will be our family's first cruise! So excited! Counting down the days!! Me, DH, DS(12 at cruise time), DS (9 at cruise time)

We have jumped on board with all of you! We are a family of 7. Grandma (me) and grandpa, daughter, son-in-law, DGS (9), DGS (7) & DGD (5). We will head to Disney World first and spend a few days to celebrate DGD 5th birthday and then hop on board the Dream. We have cruised the Dream twice before and the Fantasy once. Looking forward to another amazing vacation!:thumbsup2

We just changed to this cruise! We had booked the longest out cruise we could on our last (and our first!) cruise aboard the Dream in April 2014 because we were not sure when we could go. My husband is in the Air Force and we are due to PCS in November of this year.
So this will be our second Disney cruise and we will be celebrating our 8 year anniversary on April 22nd! It is just me and the hubs. I look forward to getting to know everyone and talk about our cruise and fish extender plans!

Greetings. We just booked this cruise while on the Dream for the DVC member cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi everyone. Booked this cruise for myself (Melinda), my hubby Larry, my son Kevin, his wife Jodie and our grandchildren, Taj, 11, Tyler 4 and Taityn 2. My sister and her boyfriend are also joining us. We have 3 balconies in a row on deck 7 and looking forward to a great time. I've been on the Fantasy twice (adults only) so I'm really excited to have the kids with us this time.

Not interested in Facebook or the FE but if anyone would like to chat, I'll be checking back in.

We are booked for this cruise as well. after many visits to disney world we finally decided to try a cruise. it will be our first cruise ever we are so excited! and it will be our honeymon :)
we are looking forward to meet lots of people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter