• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream - Aft Balcony Question

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.
For the Disney Dream, specifically cabins:

Do above cabins have loungers? We had 6190/6192 two years ago and I cannot remember. My mom/sister's family have the 6190/6192 end of this month, while my family has 8188.

Thank you for your help :grouphug:

8188 is the bomb.Com

It has 2 chairs and 2 loungers, and either 1 or 2 side tables

Tough to beat that dead center verandah

I stayed in 7192 and 6190 and both had loungers which I used nightly, sometimes falling asleep out there. I had no problem the 1st year in 7192 with vibration but this year in 6190 it was very bad especially at Castaway Cay when they were having problems getting in to dock. I mention this but I still wouldn't hesitate to book aft again, so much bigger verandha plus your view is so awesome especially since you usually back in to port.

Just stayed in 8188 earlier this month, 2 regular chairs, a short lounger and a long lounger, amazing verandah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter