Dream a Little Dream: May 8-12, 2011

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I thought, "Two weeks from now, I will be waking up in Nassau!" I am soooo ready for this vacation. :woohoo:

I had the same thoughts on Sunday! "Two weeks from now we will be sailing away from port canaveral." It's very exciting! :woohoo:

I will going to the marriage license ceremony/signing at some point Sunday before the safety drill. I am not sure how that is going to play out, but I am staying Saturday night at CI&S and I know some of you will be there too. Someone had said they were going to put the Home Depot mickey ears on their purse? What color again and I'll do the same. Our Saturday at CI&S should be pretty relaxing and a nice time to meet some fellow "dreamers".

Also not that anyone would possibly have time to post while at Disney, but those folks who are heading to the world ahead of time, feel free to share your WDW experiences with those of us still at home next week!

I will going to the marriage license ceremony/signing at some point Sunday before the safety drill. I am not sure how that is going to play out, but I am staying Saturday night at CI&S and I know some of you will be there too. Someone had said they were going to put the Home Depot mickey ears on their purse? What color again and I'll do the same. Our Saturday at CI&S should be pretty relaxing and a nice time to meet some fellow "dreamers".

Also not that anyone would possibly have time to post while at Disney, but those folks who are heading to the world ahead of time, feel free to share your WDW experiences with those of us still at home next week!

we are also staying at the ci&s along with some other families I know are staying there...We are planning Pizza by the pool for dinner. :woohoo: I am so looking forward to Tuesday ok even monday night.

By the way :cheer2: way to go fellow dis posters I can not believe that we are over 1,000 postes. :cheer2:

Had to do it!!!! Much too inviting...post 1,000!!!!
So how many of you are going to try to meet after the drill?
I personally am looking forward to putting faces to the names.:flower3:

I thought we were meeting before the lifeboat drill? 3:00? (Lifeboat drill is at 4:00 and Sailaway party is at 4:30.)

I thought we were meeting before the lifeboat drill? 3:00? (Lifeboat drill is at 4:00 and Sailaway party is at 4:30.)

we are!!! my mistake Our dis meet will be BEFORE drill 3:00
OPEN AREA ON DECK 13 FORWARD and if it is raining (dont let the thought enter your mind) the Bon Voyage bar just off the atrium

I would love to say we are in but I have to tell you....When you get on the ship you kind of lose track of time and get into activities right away. I will do my best to get our family there....but if not we are staying on CI&S and plan to do pizza by the pool the night before.

We are under 6 days until we fly out...I can not believe that it is here...I am so ready...I got all my days off. And plan to party for the next 2 weeks.:cool1::cheer2:

I guess that's gonna be my last post for a while: we leave straight after work tomorrow for Buffalo! We're sleeping there and will land in Orlando on Friday morning at 9:30.

I'll post as soon as I can,

Until then, :tinker:Poussière de fée! and :grouphug: for being such a good group!

well the time has come for me to start checking off the final lists...we have got our rental car taken car of and the clothes are out. We should be packed in full today and ready to fly out of here. I can not wait. :woohoo:

We will be flying out on tuesday and staying at the animal kingdom.:wizard: Our plan is to hit all the parks and then head over to the ci&s to stay the night before we sail.

I must say I am so looking forward to the food...and AQUADUCK. Oh lets not forget about castaway cay and the time with family just having fun. Just thinking about it makes all the stress of this week seem like nothing. :cloud9:

And the best part is the Kids still don't know that we are leaving on Tuesday.:laughing: We plan to tell them on Tuesday morning.:rolleyes1

well the time has come for me to start checking off the final lists...we have got our rental car taken car of and the clothes are out. We should be packed in full today and ready to fly out of here. I can not wait. :woohoo:

We will be flying out on tuesday and staying at the animal kingdom.:wizard: Our plan is to hit all the parks and then head over to the ci&s to stay the night before we sail.

I must say I am so looking forward to the food...and AQUADUCK. Oh lets not forget about castaway cay and the time with family just having fun. Just thinking about it makes all the stress of this week seem like nothing. :cloud9:

And the best part is the Kids still don't know that we are leaving on Tuesday.:laughing: We plan to tell them on Tuesday morning.:rolleyes1

i wish i was a fly on the wall at your house to see how excited they are when they find out...one of you should video tape their response. i too am excited because Logan gets here tomorrow night! saturday i will try on all the clothes and shoes i bought him to make sure all is well, then i also will pack up. ralph goes to NY city for a 5 borough bike tour he does every year. they close the roads to traffic for this (can you imagine how mad the drivers in manhattan get!) so tomorrow is my last day of work for almost 3 weeks
then summer vacation!!!! yay! im pretty sure i have everything i need, just have to get it in the suitcases.:flower3:

I am so excited. We also leave Tuesday to begin our vacation.

Does anyone know where I have to go when we arrive on the ship Sunday to try to get our dinner time changed? We are on a wait list now, but assuming it does not get changed, I was told I could go somewhere on the ship to see if we could get it changed. Anyone know who I go see, and where it is located on board?

Thanks,
Kathleen

They will have a set time....and Place. That info you will get when you board. There is a line so get there early or shortly after you board. We normally would eat and then go. Since it is a set time frame they are there dealing with those things.

In exactly one week we will be getting in the car and heading to the port. We hope to get there early and upgrade to concierge level!! (if it's available)
Lot's of packing to do today. Safe travels everyone! :beach:

Well today is the last day to pack....it all has to get done today. I can not beleive that it is here. I am so ready to get in the sun and have so real family fun. I have to work tonight so I will be very busy all day today. On Monday We will be running all over the place since we have to get to the bank and pick up food for the house sitter. So much running and so little time. And the funny thing about it:rotfl: I am so ok and can not. Wait.

My question for all of you how much sleep do you think you will get the night before you leave.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter