Dream a Little Dream: May 8-12, 2011

Ok so I have missed a lot I see..well we are all doing better and getting ready for a flight to Disney. We are out of here in just over 30 days. I can not wait to step in the airport.

I wanted to thank all of you for thinking of my family the last week or so. We are all doing better and have been very busy. :love: It means so much to know you all were thinking of us. I know both uncle's are in a better place.

First, thank you for the welcome to the board. I think I am ready to join the FE exchange. It was not so much making gifts that I was concerned about, but making the actual Fish Extender. But I will work on something. I just need to head on over to the FE thread and sign up!

Kathleen

First, thank you for the welcome to the board. I think I am ready to join the FE exchange. It was not so much making gifts that I was concerned about, but making the actual Fish Extender. But I will work on something. I just need to head on over to the FE thread and sign up!

Kathleen

Kathleen because I have been so busy I am not sure If I said wlecome to you and your family. I hope you guys are having as much as we are planning this trip. :woohoo:

I know my family is really in planning mode now. I can no beleive that we fly out on May 3rd. Is it funny that I am waiting for my countdown ticker to be counting days instead of weeks. :rotfl2: Then comes hours. :rotfl2: I am so ready I might even start packing!!:rotfl: I know it is still a little early but I just can not help it.

hi guys, a reminder to everyone that FE sign up will end april 1. for those of you who did sign up, please check out the link to be sure i have all the information posted properly. pm me if it needs correcting and also if you have any suggestions or comments for this exchange. thanks everyone for all your support.:flower3:

ONLY 34 DAYS and we are out of here...I can not wait. My husband thinks it is crazy that I am posting this and is laughing at me. He can just wait...well some of us I guess are more ready than others. :confused3

We can't wait to leave either. We leave in 36 days. Three more weeks of tax season, and then it's serious countdown time. :dance3:

question guys??? will we need a light jacket or sweatshirt for evenings on deck? also, any suggestions for preventing sea sickness?:flower3:

question guys??? will we need a light jacket or sweatshirt for evenings on deck? also, any suggestions for preventing sea sickness?:flower3:

ALWAYS bring a light jacket/sweater. Weather can vary greatly in the Bahamas. I've been there when it's 90's in the day, and then windy and 50's in the evening.

As far as sea sickness, people are going to tell you Sea Bands, Dramamine, Bonine, Scopolamine (patch behind the ear) and Ginger pills. Everyone seems to have an opinion on the matter (I prefer Ginger).

DH used non-drowsy dramamine - he starts taking it 24 hours before the cruise, and then 1 tablet each morning while on the boat.

DH used non-drowsy dramamine - he starts taking it 24 hours before the cruise, and then 1 tablet each morning while on the boat.

hi all - i'm on this cruise too. pretty neat. i really like bonine. the scope patch dries me out too much, and dramamine makes me drowsy. our family also gets some prescription zofran to help if nausea sets in (like not premedicating with bonine etc)

I want to join the FE exchange, but when I tried, it told me I am not allowed to PM people because I have not posted at least 10 times.

AmeliaForte, please let me know if you see this? Or can someone send it to her for me?

There are 3 of us, Kathleen, Nate and Ian (4 years old). We are in room 9132.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Kathleen - I sent PM to Amelia that you wanted to be included on FE list. Hopefully she will add as it was to close today.

Karen

hi all - i'm on this cruise too. pretty neat. i really like bonine. the scope patch dries me out too much, and dramamine makes me drowsy. our family also gets some prescription zofran to help if nausea sets in (like not premedicating with bonine etc)

I used bonine on our last cruise. I took one the first day and did not take another till the last night. I think the ship was going at full throtle to get into port the next morning.:scared1:

I want to join the FE exchange, but when I tried, it told me I am not allowed to PM people because I have not posted at least 10 times.

AmeliaForte, please let me know if you see this? Or can someone send it to her for me?

There are 3 of us, Kathleen, Nate and Ian (4 years old). We are in room 9132.

Thanks,
Kathleen

done!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter