• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream a Little Dream: May 8-12, 2011

now that IS handy:thumbsup2
I have always wanted to work for Disney
(sigh) always wanted to be Snow White princess:
oh well:rolleyes:

I know what you are saying about being sad-it really was just the other day that DS 17 was going into "big boy all day school" and now he has the nerve to be going into his Sr year:scared1: my baby!!!! :sad1:Time really does fly

Yes it has helped...we will have to pay a little like if we want to hop which we will do...But for the most part our days in wdw will be free. It is also very nice of them to share their passes.

Hey everyone if you go to the Disney blog you can see how they have set up mock rooms to see how the dream will look and lay out. It is really neat to see.

I just checked it out-via the link on facebook
It looks so cool!:banana: I love that Disney goes all the way to the fine details:love: like how the different shades of colors are inspired by the colors of champagne
I can't wait to explore the ship!:yay:

I just checked it out-via the link on facebook
It looks so cool!:banana: I love that Disney goes all the way to the fine details:love: like how the different shades of colors are inspired by the colors of champagne
I can't wait to explore the ship!:yay:

Yes they do share alot on facebook too!!! I am so ready for this trip I even went and got a new swimsuit today just for the cruise....My husband just told me I am not allowed to put it in the suitecase yet...He takes all the fun out of it.

cool ameliaforte!

How did your exam go Mickey4?:flower3:

I am very proud to say that I passed the test!!:woohoo: I was killer waiting...I am still waiting for more info to come in the mail but I looked online today and could see I passed...I guess this means more trips to come. :teacher:

I just paid my deposit for 8 nights at the Poly GV before the cruise :cheer2:
My Dream is getting closer and closer :yay:
One more winter to go.......... :upsidedow

I just paid my deposit for 8 nights at the Poly GV before the cruise :cheer2:
My Dream is getting closer and closer :yay:
One more winter to go.......... :upsidedow

That is awsome!!! We are with you only one more winter to go before we hit the parks then set sail!! I must say this winter might be a long one for us.

We are already looking at places to hit for dinner and planning our days at the parks....and kicking around the dinning plan idea. So if anyone had ever used the dinning plan please let me know what you think about it.

5 Months until I get to tell they kids they are going back to Disney.....Two things about this...5 months to finish our holiday shopping and snow shoveling starts...I know I want to cry. The 2nd we are that much closer to starting the really planning. If you here some really loud screams xmas moring don't worry it is just my kids learning of the trip!

They heard that the dream christening will be on Jan 19-21 2011:thumbsup2. It will be a a two night cruise! They also have a planned a media cruise for Jan. So We will I am sure be hearing lots more about the Dream as these dates get closer. So keep you eyes and ears open.:woohoo:pirate:

Hey big news this week....The engines on the Dream where started for the 1st time all together.:woohoo: :woohoo: The Dream can travel up to 23.5 knots and they put out 103,000 horsepower.....:worship::thumbsup2. We are that much closer to getting to see her in the water.:cheer2::cheer2:

Ok everyone you have to check out www.meyerwerft.com site and go to the web cam....The Dream looks awsome and not only that but it looks just about done. Both stacks are uncovered you can really see it coming along. :woohoo:

I can not wait for next spring so we can all stop talking about it and live it!!!:banana::banana:

Hi everybody :wave2:

Just checking in again. Is it too early to start thinking about fish extenders? Hopefully, we will have enough parties interested.

Sorry I haven't been here much to start to get to know all of you. I am taking state board exams (CPA) and on the WBTA in September, so my free time is somewhat limited.

Sad/happy news. Bummer-roo. :sad1: We had to cancel our cruise (moving to a later date) but the reason why is fantastic! :banana: We're expecting our third child in February, so little bit won't quite be old enough to cruise in May. I hope all of you have a wonderful time!

Wish your family the best with the new addition. :cutie: Hope you'll be received well at your next datel :hug:

Have a nice trip,
lots of :tink: poussière de fée!

Hi everybody :wave2:

Just checking in again. Is it too early to start thinking about fish extenders? Hopefully, we will have enough parties interested.

Sorry I haven't been here much to start to get to know all of you. I am taking state board exams (CPA) and on the WBTA in September, so my free time is somewhat limited.

i'm in for FE also! how do we go about it? :flower3:

Are any of you members of D23? There's a picture in the fall issue of D23 magazine of the sorcerer mickey figure which will hang off the bow of the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter