Dream 9047 and 9049 virtual porthole view

Hernandez6060

Smiley Face Camper
has anybody stayed in these cabins and remember the porthole view? Aft, Forward, port, starbord? I have seen videos of the type of room but have not found these exact rooms to be able to tell. The port holes face the aft of the ship but the rooms are more forward in the layout of the ship being between the mid ship elevators and the forward elevators. We have both connecting cabins.

Thank you in advance.

We were in 9547 on the Fantasy and the magic porthole showed the aft view.

I loved the location. We were convenient to both the forward and midship stairs and elevators.

Cool! Thank you for the quick reply! I was hoping it would be an aft view since that would be most accurate given the wall the virtual port hole is on. I'm sure ours would be the same. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter