Dream 8518

haven11998

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone -

We booked 8518 on the Dream and asked our TA To make sure it had a pull down bunk. I can’t find and reviews in regard to this room.

Has anyone sailed in this room? Does it have a bunk?

Do you like this room and location?

We will be sailing with a 12yr and 8yrbokd at the time.

TIA for all responses!

Are there 4 people in your cabin? It should have the pull down bunk.

Yes, we have 4 in our room. Husband and I and 2 kids.

Then it should have the queen, the sofa, and the pull down from the ceiling bed. If it only had the sofa bed, you could only put 3 in there.

Then it should have the queen, the sofa, and the pull down from the ceiling bed. If it only had the sofa bed, you could only put 3 in there.

I was worried it would have the Murphy bed. My kids love taking turns on the pull down from the ceiling.

This rooM doesn’t have a bunk. We just moved to 8512 anyone have recent experience in this room?

Was in 8512 last month. It sleeps 5 with bunk & Murphy bed. It also had the round bathtub & rainshower which was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter