• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream 5 night questions

Mom2Kaylee

DCL, DVC, & WDW Addict
We leave tomorrow and my mom was wondering if they have a dessert night like the 7 nighters have and also, do they have lobster?? Thanks in advance!

Don't know about dessert, but our 5-night did not have lobster as a main course in any of the rotational restaurants. There were what I would call samplings here and there in the appetizers--the excellent Lobster Ravioli comes to mind--but otherwise not anywhere that I saw. Maybe Remy or Palo has them...?

Do not remember any lobster. I also do not remember a dessert night. There were sweets out on pirate night.

They did not make any real announcements, but after the fireworks on pirate night they opened up cabanas for a late night buffet.
Huge roasted turkey legs, taco bar, and lots of desserts to name a few.

No lobster (as in main course like they do on 7 niters)

I do recall one nightmy DH having surg & turf. When he got it, it was a small steak (but good) with a few pieces of lobster on top of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter