Dream 4 nt-still a dress up night?

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
We're on the 10/27 sailing for 4 nights. Anyone know if there is a dress-up night now that there is a Halloween/costume night as well as a pirate night?

Also has an one seen a Navigator for the "C" itin yet?

We are on the 4 Night on November 10, so we will be the first Holiday Cruise and I am wondering the same thing. Had no idea when we booked that this would be going on but I am glad it is. Hope you have fun on your Halloween Cruise. We are also Itin C and there is not much info out there on this Itin.

Linda

We were on the 4 night Dream in February and there is no designated "formal" night like on the 5+ night cruises, but some people got a bit more dressed up the night they ate at the Royal Table. We're going on the Dream again next month and not planning to take anything too formal to wear.

So has anyone seen a recent navigator for DREAM 4 nights with the Halloween night?Maybe that would have the answer to my ?.

I know someone out there must be back and have the answer re the dress-up night.

If no one hasa answered you question by Thursday.We are going on the 3 Day this Thursday. I'll see if I can get a copy of the 4 Day navigators for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter