Dream 4 night VS 5 night

Which would you choose ?

• 4night Dream, main seating, large verandah, $300 cheaper

• 5 night Dream, late seating, oceanview, 2 shots at CC more $

Results are only viewable after voting.

JennLK

DIS Veteran
Hubby and I are trying to plan our next Disney cruise. We just got off the 3nt Dream and it was way too short. We are kicking ourselves for not rebooking onboard but there were lines and the cruise was short so we were always on the run to something or another.

We are trying to go before ds turns three to save the money that we would have saved re-booking on board. He turns 3 in Jan 2012

We have narrowed it down to two cruises:

Jan 8 4 night, aft VERY LARGE verandah room (saw pics) on deck 10, main dinner and early show (which is what we like with having younger kids who are alseep by 10) $300 cheaper then the next choice

Jan 3 5 night, Deck 2 Oceanview, Late dinner early show (waitlisted for main seating) $300 more then the 4 nt.

Each has pros and cons. I loved my verandah on our last sailing. When ds fell asleep I would sit out there with my wine and my nook. 3 nights was way too short and I am worried that 4 maybe as well - or maybe it would be just right - who knows ? I know that ds2 is always on the go so a 7 night would be too long for us - but would a 5night be too long ? I really want to choose the 5 night but can I be just as happy without my verandah and possibly having the late seating ? So much to think about !!

I am asking for opinions ? BTDT's ? This would only be our second cruise and it is so hard choosing !

kinda funny in a way. 100% of the voters say 5 day.:thumbsup2...for me a 5 day cruise is too short...lol

kinda funny in a way. 100% of the voters say 5 day.:thumbsup2...for me a 5 day cruise is too short...lol

LOL. I think if my son were older a 5 day would be too short. Right now there is little "sit around and relax" time on our vacations. He will want to be at all character meets, dance parties, shows, playing at the beach, pool etc
Vacations are still a bit of work with an almost 3 y/o ...

He was in his glory with all the running around we did at WDW ! He wanted to go go go at the same speed when we were on the Dream at the tail end of that trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter