Dream 4-night dining rotation - confirmation/request?

lbuher

DIS Veteran
Yes, I KNOW this has been asked before, but I did a search and came up with tons of threads that I would have to sort through tons of pages for!

When we went on our first DCL cruise last January, we repeated nights 2 and 3. I think I remember reading/seeing that on the Dream, you repeat nights 3 and 4. Is that correct? And is formal night still on night two, and pirate night on night 3?

If I would like to request a specific rotation and I booked through a TA, I have to go through them to make the request - not through DCL - correct? Have you found that your requests have typically been granted?

Thanks so much.....

Yes, formal night was on night 2 and pirate night was on night 3. We repeated nights 3 and 4 in the same dining room. Night 3 has a pirate menu that is the same in all 3 dining rooms.

The second night is "semi-formal", "dress up night" not "formal", the other nights are "cruise casual". The third night, "pirate night", you have the option of dressing up in pirate garb.

I have a TA but I called DCL directly and requested the EG, RP, AP, AP rotation for our upcoming Dream cruise.

The second night is "semi-formal", "dress up night" not "formal", the other nights are "cruise casual". The third night, "pirate night", you have the option of dressing up in pirate garb.

I have a TA but I called DCL directly and requested the EG, RP, AP, AP rotation for our upcoming Dream cruise.

Oh yeah, I knew it was only dress-up or "semi-formal"... sorry, I used the wrong word! Trying to decide which night we might want to miss in order to have some uncrowded pool/Aquaduck time, and which rotation would work best. It's nice to know I can call DCL directly - thanks for that info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter