Dream 3-night September 20, 2012

I've started to make some FE gifts. I'm also thinking I might try and bring some UK themed treats. Would anyone object to this? I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne in UK and thought some gifts from home might be appreciated.
PS I would join a Facebook page. :cool2:X

Another UK member here, Ive also been wondering if Uk gifts would be ok

I've started to make some FE gifts. I'm also thinking I might try and bring some UK themed treats. Would anyone object to this? I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne in UK and thought some gifts from home might be appreciated.
PS I would join a Facebook page. :cool2:X

I would love some battenburg (just kidding). I like that idea. I thought of something Canadian based from me.

Been trying for years to get my mom to go on a cruise. She is 82 and states there is nothing for her to do. Any suggestions? I also must admit, it is hard just to get her to go to lunch.

There is tons of stuff to do.

Do the ship tour on the first day. It provides a lot of information.
The shows - they are great and should not be missed.
Family games
Adult games
Bingo
Relaxing by the pool
Character meets
The adult lounges - we are not drinkers and enjoyed the ambiance of Pink
There is usually an art tour on one of the days and an an animation class

I could go on and on

Hello to all!!
Count us in. We are a family of four My DH,DD,HD and me , Is a Birthday celebration Cruise for three of my family. We are from Puerto Rico and this is our 4th Disney Cruise , Count us to participate in the FE .
I send the request to the FB page..
See all real soon!!

Is there a Hard Rock Cafe in Nassau and how easy is it to get to. Our mission is to try and visit all the Hard Rocks, 5 down loads to go

Many Thanks.

Can I also please ask what the men tend to wear in the evenings ,I know its a touchy subject but would like a bit of an idea on what to bring on board

Well, for the most part you see things like khakis and collared polo shirts. You do, however, see jeans but I would just suggest something that would be considered business casual. I personally have worn a nice pair of jeans and a nice shirt but for the most part its nice pants and a nice shirt. My dad typically wears khakis and a polo too. :thumbsup2

:eek:I'm here, I'm here.

Just finished my online checkin for the cruise. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Someone mentioned a 3pm meetup. I'm all for a meetup but 3pm is right in the middle of the DVC (Disney Vacation Club, of which I am a member) member get-together. I won't say how I know that. :rolleyes1

Luv 'n' Stuff
Just Bob now

I mentioned 3 since that is what we did on our last cruise and is what others have done. If it doesn't work we are flexible. Anybody have any ideas of a time that works better. How long is the DVC event?

Hi everyone!

We're all signed up and now I just need to decide if we're going to book any excursions or just play everything by ear.

Regarding the FE Group signup I found an anomoly in yahoo email. Apparently, when you send an email to Dreamcruise92012@yahoo it gets through, but if the "D" is lowercase, as in dreamcruise92012, I don't receive it.

I can log in either way with my credentials, but my test emails don't show for dreamcruise92012. Never thought this would be a problem. So if you have signed up for the FE list, and don't receive an email from me later today (I have to leave to get my kids from camp this morning), please give a shout out here or send an email/PM through the Disboards.

Can't wait! We're getting closer!:cool1:

I guess I should start my training for the Castaway Cay 5K, huh?? :rolleyes1

Count DH and I in for this cruise--just paid in full and are ready to go--celebrating DH's 10 years of being cancer free--I guess this is a non traditional celebration but it means alot to us!:yay:

I mentioned 3 since that is what we did on our last cruise and is what others have done. If it doesn't work we are flexible. Anybody have any ideas of a time that works better. How long is the DVC event?

According to my Navigators from last year, the DVC event goes from 2.30-3.30 pm. So, 3pm would be fine and I just show up at 3.30 and hope people are still there.

Hi everyone!

I'm Leslie, and my husband, Martin, and I will be on this cruise and are very excited about it. It's our first cruise, and the first time we've been away since we had kids (almost 12 years ago!) We'll be on the Dream again for Thanksgiving, with our 3 boys, but I wanted a short first trip so I can geek out and explore (since it's also a professional research trip! AHEM!)

I'm learning about FE's, but definitely want to participate so I will be sending an email shortly. Oh, and I love the idea of goodies from the UK or wherever. My husband is English, so he'd be tickled pink to get something from home!

I've joined the Facebook group already (that's actually how I found THIS group) and am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning what to expect on our first cruise!

Hi everyone!

I'm Leslie, and my husband, Martin, and I will be on this cruise and are very excited about it. It's our first cruise, and the first time we've been away since we had kids (almost 12 years ago!) We'll be on the Dream again for Thanksgiving, with our 3 boys, but I wanted a short first trip so I can geek out and explore (since it's also a professional research trip! AHEM!)

I'm learning about FE's, but definitely want to participate so I will be sending an email shortly. Oh, and I love the idea of goodies from the UK or wherever. My husband is English, so he'd be tickled pink to get something from home!

I've joined the Facebook group already (that's actually how I found THIS group) and am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning what to expect on our first cruise!

Oh Leslie! I should've told you about this group! LOL! I am sorry! :sad1: Glad you found us though! :thumbsup2

Hi,

Please add us, Steve and Lisa to the FE list.
Let me know who to get our room number to when it gets closer to the sail date.

We can not wait to meet everyone.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter