Dream 3 Day - February 13, 2014

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list ;)

Have a great cruise!

We are cruising with this group also!

Woohoo. Dh and I are booking this cruise when we cruise in nov as a rebook. Can't wait to spend valentines day in the Bahamas

We will be on this cruise! Don't think we want to do FE this time around. There will be 25-30 of us celebrating our parents anniversary which is Valentines! First cruise ever! So excited!

Just booked this one while on board the Fantasy this last week. I'm on the sailing after this one and decided to make it a B2B.

It'll just be me.

We will also be on this cruise! 5th cruise for us, then the next one we'll be GOLD! It's DH, John, me, and DD's Emily, 15, and Olivia, 12. We are taking my in-laws, John and Kellie (kcookretired) on their 1st cruise. We would love to join the FE group when it gets set up. This will be our first time on the Dream. 3 on the Magic and we just did Alaska on the Wonder in July. Hope everyone has a great time!
Nona

kcookretired said:
As I am new to all of this, what is FE? :confused3

It's short for fish extender, it's like a secret santa almost aboard the ship. Google it and you will find out lots! Im new to cruising, but it looks like fun!

Just booked my 40th birthday trip! This will be our first trip without my son so we are excited to just hangout by the adult pool this time!

We just booked and are excited to surprise our kids for Christmas. We have been on the Wonder three times so we are excited to see the new ship.

We would like to participate in FE if someone is putting a list together.

We just booked for Feb. 13 as a surprise to our two boys Noah (9) and Nicklaus (7). It has been a long while since my last cruise and this is our first as a family. I would like to know if there is an FE list and how to get on it?

Thanks,
Pnutt: Going banana::banana: waiting for the cruise

Just booked a last minute cruise but won't have our cabin number until check in. Can we still do FE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter