Dream 2016/August 15th Cruise 4-Night Bahamas

Just a quick thank you to MickeyandMinnie04 for organizing the FE list! My family had a great time on their 1st cruise!! We are having cruise withdrawal already (I guess we need to book again)!! Thank you to everyone for the very unique FE surprises! My kids enjoyed looking in their FE everyday and said it was one of the highlights of the cruise! I hope everyone arrived home safely!

Thank you MickeyandMinnie04 for all of your time in organizing this! It was a great addition to the cruise! Thank you everyone for the great gifts... It was so much fun to come back to the room and see what surprises were waiting for us! Our neighbors were definitely jealous! Hope everyone had a great cruise filled with special memories. Sad it's over :(

Thank you MickeyandMinnie04 for all of your time in organizing this! It was a great addition to the cruise! Thank you everyone for the great gifts... It was so much fun to come back to the room and see what surprises were waiting for us! Our neighbors were definitely jealous! Hope everyone had a great cruise filled with special memories. Sad it's over :(

Your so welcome!! Im glad you enjoyed it!!! We had an amazing time as well!

Just a quick thank you to MickeyandMinnie04 for organizing the FE list! My family had a great time on their 1st cruise!! We are having cruise withdrawal already (I guess we need to book again)!! Thank you to everyone for the very unique FE surprises! My kids enjoyed looking in their FE everyday and said it was one of the highlights of the cruise! I hope everyone arrived home safely!

OK, now that we are all back, were there 2 families that were not there? I had stuff for two rooms that didn't have FE'ers up.

I kept your FE stuff. If you send me your address, I will send you all the stuff. Unless I was looking at the wrong door, the names on the list didn't match the ones on the FE on your door. Maybe I was at the wrong door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter