Dream 2016/August 15th Cruise 4-Night Bahamas

Hello. My family and I are going to be on this cruise and are very excited. We were hoping to participate in FE for the first time. I thought that it wouldn't be closed so early, so I hadn't looked for sign-ups until now. Is there any chance we could still join? Thank you.

I need to ask everyone on the list first. But it shouldnt be a problem. I will let you know asap.

Hi everyone! For those who have joined the FE would any of you mond if we added one more person to our list?!? I hate to see anyone left out so please let me know your thoughts in the next 48 hrs! Thank u so much everyone!

Ok. People have agreed. Please give me your info today!

Cabin #10538
McHugh Family
Luke (51 DH) Darth Vader/Mickey
Lorna (50 DW) Mickey/Minnie/Tinkerbell
Jake (17 DS) Pluto/Yoda
Emma (Carton) (16 DD) Stitch/Donald Duck
First Cruise for Luke & Jake/Jake's birthday 8/19
No Allergies

Hi everyone! For those who have joined the FE would any of you mond if we added one more person to our list?!? I hate to see anyone left out so please let me know your thoughts in the next 48 hrs! Thank u so much everyone!

We are also first time cruisers and have just found your site. My kids (14 year old boy & 10 year old girl) would be so bummed to miss out just because mom (me) messed up. Any chance we could participate? Would reallllllly appreciate it. Cheers!

Hey everyone. We have 3 other families that would like to do the FE. I would like to start a Pixie Dust Group. Is there anyone in our original FE group that would like to join?!?

We are also first time cruisers and have just found your site. My kids (14 year old boy & 10 year old girl) would be so bummed to miss out just because mom (me) messed up. Any chance we could participate? Would reallllllly appreciate it. Cheers!

I will do my best!

Does anyone from the original FE Group want to join the Pixie Dust group!? Please! Can we get at least a few families to join?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter